Congratulations to w/e team hires Hue Jackson

Estro

News starting to swirl that the 49ers top guy is Hue Jackson. Doesn't surprise me, also wouldn't surprise me if he's the top target for a few of the other teams in the search. The fact that nobody has been hired at this point is a clear indication to me that none of the guys currently available are really that impressive.

All the Gase and Marrone talk seems much more media and agent driven than actually team interest driven. I will be sad to see Hue go, not only because I think he's going to be a dynamite HC, but also because when the Bills are searching for a new HC this time next year he won't be available to be had. That opportunity came knocking last year, when Hue apparently was the Bills 2nd choice behind Rex Ryan. I think in a few years Bills fans will be able to add Hue to the "what if" list of the last 16 years.......very similar to the what if the Bills traded up to draft Russell Wilson instead of T.J. Graham. I guess at this point I can at least root for him not to end up w/ the Dolphins.

News starting to swirl that the 49ers top guy is Hue Jackson. Doesn't surprise me, also wouldn't surprise me if he's the top target for a few of the other teams in the search. The fact that nobody has been hired at this point is a clear indication to me that none of the guys currently available are really that impressive.

All the Gase and Marrone talk seems much more media and agent driven than actually team interest driven. I will be sad to see Hue go, not only because I think he's going to be a dynamite HC, but also because when the Bills are searching for a new HC this time next year he won't be available to be had. That opportunity came knocking last year, when Hue apparently was the Bills 2nd choice behind Rex Ryan. I think in a few years Bills fans will be able to add Hue to the "what if" list of the last 16 years.......very similar to the what if the Bills traded up to draft Russell Wilson instead of T.J. Graham. I guess at this point I can at least root for him not to end up w/ the Dolphins.

Some teams are waiting for the playoffs to end to be thorough in interviewing all candidates.

Adam Gase might be hired quickly as he is a very hot prospect as a new HC. The Dolphins have interviewed him twice and are looking for an offensive mind to further develop Talleywhacker.

Hue Jackson will get hired after the Bengals are out of the playoffs. San Fran looks to be really wanting him. Although we don't know if that desire is mutual.

Chip Kelly-Doug Marrone- Mike Shanahan are some others that teams are giving long hard looks so far.

The Raiders did once and that didn't turn out too well

The Raiders were tending upwards with him as HC and it was that near last defense that made that 2011 season so bad. Jackson went all in on Carson Palmer and now we can see why. It wasn't his fault that Palmer only lasted 10 games .Tom Cable was the guy before Jackson and he did well in 2010 with Jason Campbell at QB.

Back then Raiders owner Al Davis had little patience for his head coaches and wanted instant success.

You're "sad" because a coach may get hired so he's not there for our job? Get a hold of yourself man.

You're "sad" because a coach may get hired so he's not there for our job? Get a hold of yourself man.

Yes it does sadden me that we missed out on a coach that I believe will be a very good one because we hired one that I believe isn't a very good one. As a fan of the team, I get down when I believe they miss a chance to get better. I thought Hue was a chance to get better, I do not think Rex is the answer. Plain and simple.

Hope that clears it up for you..........man.