First and Easiest Step to Get to Playoffs

jumbalaya

Fix the training staff. Far too many games lost to preventable injuries, especially early season hamstrings. Nothing you can do about Henderson's illness but for Sammy and Shady to not be practicing in the preseason and not full go early in the season is inexcusable. Somebody has to fix Gilmore so he can play a full season. Maybe a shrink would have helped keep Harvin on the field.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fix the training staff. Far too many games lost to preventable injuries, especially early season hamstrings. Nothing you can do about Henderson's illness but for Sammy and Shady to not be practicing in the preseason and not full go early in the season is inexcusable. Somebody has to fix Gilmore so he can play a full season. Maybe a shrink would have helped keep Harvin on the field.

A shrink would of fixed a chronic hip injury?

I agree that our training staff "seems" to be failing miserably. We need to take a hard look at all the other teams injuries as well- it appeared as if many injuries occurred across the board.

We would of made the playoffs with better coaching, ST play, less penalties etc..we all know the reasons why. Injuries were one part of the equation.

As of now I would of started with canning Crossman! Rex is too loyal and it will cause the ship to sink and hes going down with it. But thats ok, he will collect 15 mil more and go into broadcasting.

The NFL is a high velocity sport with many violent collisions. You're expecting guys to not sustain injuries? It's an inherent part of the game.

Your final point on Harvin elicits a huh?

The NFL is a high velocity sport with many violent collisions. You're expecting guys to not sustain injuries? It's an inherent part of the game.

Your final point on Harvin elicits a huh?

I agree on the first point. A lot of teams had a lot of bad injuries and some of them made the playoffs. In fact, almost all of the teams in the playoffs had major injury issues. There seems to be an increase among all teams due to the shortened training camp and practice rules.

As for Harvin, his give-a-crap has never worked very well and he's been such a malcontent his whole career I question the severity of an injury that he could have played through. The fact that the Bills seemed to have issue with the situation definitely points toward him not playing through his injury. When looking at what some of the other players on the team played through I see it as a slap in the face to them.

Edited by BarleyNY

The easiest and fastest way to get to the playoffs is continuity. Tyrod, the offense, and the defense having a full season of learning and developing under two extremely complex schemes is (Billy Fuccillo) HUGE for next season. The three-headed monster of TyGod, Shady, and Sammy will be fun to watch next year as long as they're all healthy.