Jets Fans OUTRAGED Calling For Rex Ryan Back

Vinaccia

Looks like it is one Jet fan that is calling for this.

Bowles seems like a great coach. And Chan had that offense put up record numbers, with Fitz and Bilal Powell as his star backfield.

Nah, Chris Ivory was the back and was very good most games

My favorite thread is the one where they complain it was fixed and there should've been a bunch of penalties on the Bills that weren't called

LOL mine too! How in the world did the Jets expect to see the postseason with Fitzpatrick when the Bills had years to take the Bills to the playoffs and couldn't? Their good defense and weaker schedule got them to their record, along with a late hot streak in their season. When that defense broke down and the game was put on Fitzpatrick he couldn't sustain the pressure. His record proves that. He had a good overtime win but his track record shows he couldn't sustain that level of play over the long term. And in short he just couldn't rise he occasion like he never could. I'm happy he never made the playoffs. He might be a good man but he led us to miserable years in Buffalo and I'm happy to see a failure of a season for another team within our division with him starting.

http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/125295-any-chance-we-can-get-rex-back/

Jets fans want Rex back. I agree he is a great coach and today was a GREAT finish for this season. To go .500 with all of the injuries and a first year starting quarterback shows his resiliency as a coach with a depleted roster and good coaching ability.

Are you sure this isn't from the Onion? Otherwise...Jump..Rex...Jump!

I know it was crazy, but I think people took consolation that with the Jets victory, it eliminated the Bills even if they had beaten the Steelers that day.

HAD the Jest won in St. Louis, it would've knocked the Bills out even w/ a Bills W. But the Jest lost in OT. Bills game ended before Jest game did, so the "consolation" was the belief that the Jest WOULD've won if they needed to do so.

After the Bills lost, the Jest were automatically in.

Jets fans want Rex back. I agree he is a great coach and today was a GREAT finish for this season. To go .500 with all of the injuries and a first year starting quarterback shows his resiliency as a coach with a depleted roster and good coaching ability.

I'm glad they won and did not quit. However, I wouldn't go that far about Rex. He has a lot to prove next season. Overall team discipline and defensive production need to be infinitely better next season.

A tad overstaed.

Imo

Dude. Jets fans melllllllting down.

I'm so glad the Bills won just for that reason. Jets fans misery makes my sunshine warm. Ha! That said, Bowles has been a good coach for them. Not his fault Fitz turned back into the same pumpkin we saw him turn into in many close games. I greatly admire Fitz, but as Bart Scott would say re Fitz and his turnovers: "That train is never late."

My favorite thread is the one where they complain it was fixed and there should've been a bunch of penalties on the Bills that weren't called

Sounds like fans on this board after a Bills loss.

SHUT UP Jets fans! You have a very good first year coach! That's just how Fitz plays in Buffalo. Why do you think we sent him on his merry way? We knew he was good for a pair of game killing picks. We were just waiting for it to happen :lol:

Should probably read the thread. It's one guy doing the shouting. We have our own set of posters who make similar threads.

HAD the Jest won in St. Louis, it would've knocked the Bills out even w/ a Bills W. But the Jest lost in OT. Bills game ended before Jest game did, so the "consolation" was the belief that the Jest WOULD've won if they needed to do so.

After the Bills lost, the Jest were automatically in.

It is amazing how this game and how it played out has turned. As you say, Once Bills lost Jets played the game entirely differently. Thank you for setting the record straight. The urban legend of this game and the situation kills me. Not that long ago