Bills fan Catches on Fire at Tailgate

Fingon

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how they pour ALCOHOL onto him as though that's going to put the fire out... geez.

I know everyone whines when they crack down on aspects of tailgating, but idiots like these guys have already ruined it for the vast majority. This isn't about keeping the experience 'PG', this is about preventing things like car fires in the parking lot and wasted Buffalonians beating the crap out of opposing fans because they've had too much to drink.

There are ways to avoid the sterility of corporate football (MetLife, Gilette, etc), have real fans attend games, and still maintain a safe atmosphere. Lambeau is a good example of this. The Ralph is an embarrassment.

get a life. that is hilarious.

That's one classy broad!

made even classier by the skintight Zubaz ...... my grandfather was a season ticket holder from day 1 and now I understand why he gave up his tickets in the late 80s. He felt disgusted that he could not bring any of his grandkids to a Bills game. Not to sound Puritanical, but Bills fans are abhorrent outside and inside the stadium.

I don't see anything wrong with a group of people, all sharing the same passion, having a little drunken fun. No one was hurt, they all had his back (literally) and kept it moving. It's funny, keeps us relavant. Hell, the bills should grateful we have fans at all at this point of the season. Who honestly cares if they want to put each other through tables every home game? At least it's all in good fun and not malicious. I love bills tailgates. Best sporting event in the world

+1. We are worse than eagles fans. I can't take my kids to our games because of crap like this. The girl being slammed on the table is way worse than man on fire. Hope pegs clean this up!

made even classier by the skintight Zubaz ...... my grandfather was a season ticket holder from day 1 and now I understand why he gave up his tickets in the late 80s. He felt disgusted that he could not bring any of his grandkids to a Bills game. Not to sound Puritanical, but Bills fans are abhorrent outside and inside the stadium.

I don't see anything wrong with a group of people, all sharing the same passion, having a little drunken fun. No one was hurt, they all had his back (literally) and kept it moving. It's funny, keeps us relavant. Hell, the bills should grateful we have fans at all at this point of the season. Who honestly cares if they want to put each other through tables every home game? At least it's all in good fun and not malicious. I love bills tailgates. Best sporting event in the world

At least we aren't Oakland fans, stabbing each other and whatnot.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then lawyers will be lining up.

who...pray tell, would bring moonshine to a tailgate!

At a 3 day NASCAR tailgate it is almost mandatory, especially sitting around the camp fire.

At a Bills game....it keeps you warm....like at that Raiders Playoff game many years ago.

But I have a feeling that you know this as well as I do !

Deadspin again this week. :doh:

At what point do posters here realize that fans are doing this...

...because they want to get on Deadspin?

Deadspin likes to pretend they are laughing at us. The truth is: they are laughing because Bills fans create content, which gets them traffic, but...they don't realize...Bills fans are laughing back, because they are doing this purely to show their buddies. Getting on Deadspin == winning the weekend.

It's a unique form of trolling. The more you B word, the more tables WILL get broken, in ever more drastic fashion.

Keep bitching about PG-13 whateverthe!@#$. Deadspin: keep looking down your noses(as if :rolleyes:). Bills fans are reveling in your whine...when they aren't drinking theirs.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

a Bills fan, naturally

You know Wes, right? I bring moonshine to the opener, finally got to meet him this year with his fiance whom I cannot remember the name of... but he mentioned you being a good fan. I think it was you.

At a 3 day NASCAR tailgate it is almost mandatory, especially sitting around the camp fire.

At a Bills game....it keeps you warm....like at that Raiders Playoff game many years ago.

But I have a feeling that you know this as well as I do !

Come to the TBDAHOT... I bring it up every year. Some silly Canadian journalist got a half batch of it.

You know Wes, right? I bring moonshine to the opener, finally got to meet him this year with his fiance whom I cannot remember the name of... but he mentioned you being a good fan. I think it was you.

Come to the TBDAHOT... I bring it up every year. Some silly Canadian journalist got a half batch of it.

Thanks for the invite! I didn't make it to a game this season (or last)....live in NC now....and my kids kept me busy this past fall with their sporting activities.

Next year....I'm making it up for a game. I will bring a some "Mountain Dew" and we can share it around.

Thanks for the invite! I didn't make it to a game this season (or last)....live in NC now....and my kids kept me busy this past fall with their sporting activities.

Next year....I'm making it up for a game. I will bring a some "Mountain Dew" and we can share it around.

Where in NC? I am in Lexington. Many Bills bars across the state, many TBD'ers are here in NC, too.

I love how they pour ALCOHOL onto him as though that's going to put the fire out... geez.

I know everyone whines when they crack down on aspects of tailgating, but idiots like these guys have already ruined it for the vast majority. This isn't about keeping the experience 'PG', this is about preventing things like car fires in the parking lot and wasted Buffalonians beating the crap out of opposing fans because they've had too much to drink.

There are ways to avoid the sterility of corporate football (MetLife, Gilette, etc), have real fans attend games, and still maintain a safe atmosphere. Lambeau is a good example of this. The Ralph is an embarrassment.

As for being like Lambeau............win some superbowls.

Then you can sell out and get a waiting list for season tickets.

That inevitably raises the average age of season ticket holders..........which makes for a more "mature" environment.

We used to do all the same things.....fire issues.......plenty of injuries......pommel opposing buses at departure......inappropriate nudity......tipping over or zip tying porta potties shut.....and inevitably had our share of fights and ejections and such.....and the postgames were often WORSE.

Then we got a little older and now we don't do those things any longer.

If this organization was good the average fan attending would be our age.

But it's not......so the current idiots are actually the next hope to become the fan base that supplies the ticket sales and gameday revenue that the organization needs.

It's kinda' like having a bad team on the field and then always having to deal with young players and their stupid mistakes as you attempt to re-build.

As for being like Lambeau............win some superbowls.

Then you can sell out and get a waiting list for season tickets.

That inevitably raises the average age of season ticket holders..........which makes for a more "mature" environment.

We used to do all the same things.....fire issues.......plenty of injuries......pommel opposing buses at departure......inappropriate nudity......tipping over or zip tying porta potties shut.....and inevitably had our share of fights and ejections and such.....and the postgames were often WORSE.

Then we got a little older and now we don't do those things any longer.

If this organization was good the average fan attending would be our age.

But it's not......so the current idiots are actually the next hope to become the fan base that supplies the ticket sales and gameday revenue that the organization needs.

It's kinda' like having a bad team on the field and then always having to deal with young players and their stupid mistakes as you attempt to re-build.

So the idiots went away after 1966?

As others have said, this similar type of drunken behavior has been going on at the Ralph for years.

Although I really don't get this new body-slamming and belly flopping onto the tailgating tables thing. If someone would have belly-flopped onto our table full of good food and beverages, they probably would have gotten their arses kicked by about ten people...and it never would have been caught or seen on video.

It would have just been one of those water cooler moments at work the next day where you start with, "You wouldn't believe what this drunken idiot did at our tail-gate party yesterday...."

So when some moron get's hurt out there getting body slammed, when does he sue the county and the Bills

You can sue anyone for anything, that doesn't mean you'll win. I can sue you for using the user name Helpmenow.

Even worse when they travel

For gods sake, beer isn't flammable! They poured beer on him, not grain alcohol. It should also be pointed out it's the same freaking tailgate party they keep showing but they act like it's what all Bills tailgates are like. Very misleading.

BTW this made Around the Horn yesterday.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

For gods sake, beer isn't flammable! They poured beer on him, not grain alcohol. It should also be pointed out it's the same freaking tailgate party they keep showing but they act like it's what all Bills tailgates are like. Very misleading.

BTW this made Around the Horn yesterday.

Yeah that looked like the same bus from other videos earlier in the year. Not sure what the allure of breaking tables is, but whatever.

Those tables deserve it. I'm glad someone is finally holding the tables accountable. They have been standing around doing nothing for years.

Kids with cell phones who think their cool, Ya their cool alright

Edited by Helpmenow

This was a PRIVATE lot.

It is embarrassing to a point but drunks are gonna drunk! (I think I may of just made up a saying?)

Anyways I think lighter fluid was on the table then it splashed on his coat. To me what it says is that no

matter how drunk and stupid you are, Bills fans will look out for you even it does mean losing some beer.

I can see and feel the love in this video.

We had a guy next to us in the "MOTEL" parking lot with his shirt off and elbowing the table superfly style.

These kids these days don't know how to handle their booze. Rookies!

This was a PRIVATE lot.

It is embarrassing to a point but drunks are gonna drunk! (I think I may of just made up a saying?)

Anyways I think lighter fluid was on the table then it splashed on his coat. To me what it says is that no

matter how drunk and stupid you are, Bills fans will look out for you even it does mean losing some beer.

I can see and feel the love in this video.

We had a guy next to us in the "MOTEL" parking lot with his shirt off and elbowing the table superfly style.

These kids these days don't know how to handle their booze. Rookies!

Easy to identify which lots some of these acts are taking place. Private and Bills Lots

Why would I? I just explained to you that you can sue for anything you want. I also explained that while you can sue for whatever you want, you are not guaranteed to win.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/mother-sues-city-900-trillion-yes-trillion-placing-213613703.html

So you think their behavior is acceptable out there?