2016 Draft QB thread

Beerball

those guys hardly, if ever pan out. Taking a QB in that range is just doing so because. Take a QB at the top if you need one**, its that simple IMO.

**Of course there has to be one available that you like at that range.

Don't disagree with any of that. I just don't like anyone at the top this year other than Goff/Wentz. I don't see either making it to 19, but it would certainly effect the plan if one of them did.

• Replies 975
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Goff or Wentz somehow get to us we would pick them I think. The Bills were on Wentz before most other teams and I think they were probably confident of him being there is the 2nd then the hype train started.

If Cook makes our 2nd round pick we should take him.

Not Paxton Lynch. I'd be livid with that pick.

Don't disagree with any of that. I just don't like anyone at the top this year other than Goff/Wentz. I don't see either making it to 19, but it would certainly effect the plan if one of them did.

what he said.

If Goff or Wentz somehow get to us we would pick them I think. The Bills were on Wentz before most other teams and I think they were probably confident of him being there is the 2nd then the hype train started.

If Cook makes our 2nd round pick we should take him.

Not Paxton Lynch. I'd be livid with that pick.

With all the QB starved teams and 4 that dont even have a solidified starter for next season do you think any of them will realistically be there in the 2nd round? I like the Wentz plan if hes there but would value a LB or DE/DT in the 1st round before Wentz.

That GM was so embarrassed that he stepped down right after.

LOL yep. I honestly hope Manuel goes to another team and gets better, hes got a great attitude just needs to get his talent up.

From cbssports: "Prescott was pulled over by Starkville Police in his white 2016 Cadillac Escalade and charged with DUI during the stop."

Where does a college student athlete get the Benjamins to buy a Cadillac?

The local school's star QB entering the NFL Draft would not have an issue buying a vehicle from the big Cadillac dealership in town.

I've spoken so much about Dak and his character over the past couple of years. I'm not going to throw him under a bus because of one mistake.

It's a stupid thing to do and a stupid time to do it. Quite frankly, the kid is smart enough to know better. His mother raised him to be better than this and that will probably hurt him more than any dropping of draft stock.

Front up to it, own it and learn from it.

The No. 1 rule for NFL prospects during the draft process: don't get in trouble. But year after year, players slip and make mistakes during the four-month job interview process leading up to draft weekend. However, few expected Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott to be one of them.

@Lovelybuckeye

Oh, just Cardale Jones and a guy from Buffalo... 1f440.png1f914.png

CdR7JRMWIAE_Ifi.jpg

Great find! -Look, if we take a QB, who else could it be?... We draft out of range for the other guys, and D has become a priority... I have just TWO concerns about Cardale.. One, is his compatabilty with Roman's offensive tendencies (although they're similar to Urban Meyer's) and two, I worry about him becoming Jamar-dale... I'm not trying to fat-shame anyone, but he's put on a few in the last year or so... I'd like jones to get, and remain a little leaner in the coming months..