Dennis Thurman should never, ever be allowed to speak

Beerball

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't ever have to worry about him being an NFL HC.

Rex disagrees with you...

. "I think all through this process you’re seeing coaches get opportunities to be a head coach. Dennis Thurman will be at the top of the list in a very short time."

Just wow. I've thought Dennis Thurman was a big part of the problem this year and still do. As a coordinator on the side of the ball that the Head Coach is involved in, he's responsible for teaching and implementing the game plans that Rex designs. The players have been confused all year and a big part of that has to be Thurman's coaching. I hope Rex recognizes that he needs a better DC and replaces him. This interview inspires no confidence at all.

Dick Jauron: "It's hard to win in the NFL"

Chan Gailey: "If I knew what the problem was I'd fix it. I don't know what the problem is."

Dennis Thurman: "You guys assume I know what's going on. I have no idea."

Who is the winner?

Just wow. I've thought Dennis Thurman was a big part of the problem this year and still do. As a coordinator on the side of the ball that the Head Coach is involved in, he's responsible for teaching and implementing the game plans that Rex designs. The players have been confused all year and a big part of that has to be Thurman's coaching. I hope Rex recognizes that he needs a better DC and replaces him. This interview inspires no confidence at all.

How could Rex not know this was a problem. I'm telling you, the more we learn about Ryan, the lower his IQ seems to drop. I think he's as dumb as he sounds. Nice guy, but not sharp.