Blue on Blue

YoloinOhio

I think Bobby Vinton's song, Blue on Blue is pretty appropriate, at least the first verse. Just reverse the last two words.

"Blue on blue, heartache on heartache

Blue on blue now that we are through

Blue on blue, heartache on heartache

And I find I can't get over losing you"

Edited by flyingant

I read the subject line and shuddered.... the Bills season has gotten this bad, a blue-on-blue incident?

Thankfully, just a uniform issue.

(Blue on blue is a term for a friendly fire incident, or generally speaking: when your forces harm your own forces)

I think Bobby Vinton's song, Blue on Blue is pretty appropriate, at least the first verse. Just reverse the last two words.

"Blue on blue, heartache on heartache

Blue on blue now that we are through

Blue on blue, heartache on heartache

And I find I can't get over losing you"

Ha! I posted the youtube of that when they first wore blue on blue this year. :lol:

I read the subject line and shuddered.... the Bills season has gotten this bad, a blue-on-blue incident?

Thankfully, just a uniform issue.

(Blue on blue is a term for a friendly fire incident, or generally speaking: when your forces harm your own forces)

Well, if you read the accounts of Less-than-Super Mario, The Bills have suffered harm from one of their own. :bag:

Ha! I posted the youtube of that when they first wore blue on blue this year. :lol:

Well, if you read the accounts of Less-than-Super Mario, The Bills have suffered harm from one of their own. :bag:

In military justice terms, some Commanders would charge Mario with shirking or malingering.