We're going to win this game vs. Jets

SuperBills12

I have a feeling in my bones that we'll win this game vs. the Jets. I have no great basis or reasoning behind it. But it's just one of those gut feelings. Perhaps it's because we're putting guys out there who are hungry for a job next year willing to put in a 100% effort that has me thinking we'll win.

Anyone else share my sentiment?

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling in my bones that we'll win this game vs. the Jets. I have no great basis or reasoning behind it. But it's just one of those gut feelings. Perhaps it's because we're putting guys out there who are hungry for a job next year willing to put in a 100% effort that has me thinking we'll win.

If you look at how injury depleted the Bills are in combination with what the Jets have at stake, New Jersey should win this game.

We are more likely to win because we will be playing scrubs?

No...this team is absolutely decimated by injuries to starters all over the field, and in some cases injuries to their backups and their backups backup.

We are fielding a pre-season roster this game more or less with dudes from the practice squad all over the field having to play key roles for us in the game...

Good game to see what some of the depth players can do in prime-time, but little else.

Unless Fitz implodes under the pressure of having to win to get in, (which isn't out of the realm of possibilities...he has been on a long hot streak for his career performance, it might be time for him to take a nosedive), I can't see how we win this game.

Edited by matter2003

I would be shocked if the Bills practice squad players can beat a team on the verge of the playoffs.

I guess that's why they play the games.

The Steelers did it to us in 2004...granted that team was 14-1 coming in so a lot of their backups were probably good enough to start on a lot of teams, but still

The Steelers did it to us in 2004...granted that team was 14-1 coming in so a lot of their backups were probably good enough to start on a lot of teams, but still

I was thinking the same thing. But this Bills team has been pretty uninspiring lately, even with most of the starting line-up intact. I expect this game to be pretty one-sided, and not in a good way for the Bills.

Of course, this could be a "trap game" for the Jets, if they think it's going to be easy and they are already thinking about the playoffs.

I use the term "trap game" because there were several arguments a few weeks ago about whether that is a valid term in the first place. :rolleyes: