We're going to win this game vs. Jets

SuperBills12

To the OP, you do know we don't have Gilmore, and Darby, PB CB's, and our back ups will face Marshall and Decker. We're toast. I expect maybe to watch the first half.

It will be ugly, and just hope the Gilleslie's of our team play their hearts out.

It's supposed to be 30 degrees, possibly snowing - and probably windy. Ideal conditions for a QB like fitz to have a meltdown game. And for them to have to rely on their running backs - who are both injured.

I don't expect it honestly - but dont be surprised if it happens and they blow it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's supposed to be 30 degrees, possibly snowing - and probably windy. Ideal conditions for a QB like fitz to have a meltdown game. And for them to have to rely on their running backs - who are both injured.

I don't expect it honestly - but dont be surprised if it happens and they blow it.

fitzy's arm vs the winds of the Ralph, one more time for posterity Edited by YoloinOhio

Prediction: Rex runs some Jim Schwartzianesque plays which unleashes a sack attack on Fitz.

Why does Rex change his method:

1. to show that he can be adaptable as a Coach, while being under fire for the opposite
  2. because the Jets won't expect a sack attack
  3. as a gesture to Mario Williams (either an outgoing gesture.. or a move to soften the battlefield for contract renegotiations

Whether this results in a W ... t.b.d.

Prediction: Rex runs some Jim Schwartzianesque plays which unleashes a sack attack on Fitz.

Why does Rex change his method:

1. to show that he can be adaptable as a Coach, while being under fire for the opposite
  2. because the Jets won't expect a sack attack
  3. as a gesture to Mario Williams (either an outgoing gesture.. or a move to soften the battlefield for contract renegotiations

Whether this results in a W ... t.b.d.

this would only be cool if he sat Mario and then ran the nine wide.

schwartzianesque.. classic awesome !!

fitzy's arm vs the winds of the Ralph, one more time for posterity

Go... The Ralph !

I think we will win at home. Rex ownes Chan Gailey, and I suspect that he will unleash the dogs on Fitz. It will be close, however, and Marshall/Decker should have huge games.

Gotta have some dogs to unleash

Historically though it's true Rex pwns Chan

I'm kinda thinking our patchwork OL combined with Tyrod's happy feet and a hungry Jets D will send Taylor to the locker room by the 3Q if not before halftime :cry: then we will get the opportunity to see EJ - unless, if they really plan to cut or trade him, will we see Johnson?

Edited by Hopeful

I have a feeling in my bones that we'll win this game vs. the Jets. I have no great basis or reasoning behind it. But it's just one of those gut feelings. Perhaps it's because we're putting guys out there who are hungry for a job next year willing to put in a 100% effort that has me thinking we'll win.

Anyone else share my sentiment?

i think they could win this game.

I am not sure why someone would need to predict a victory in a meaningless game though.

Every week when the Bills aren't favored someone creates one of these.........as if because the Bills aren't favored they think they might be the only one who thinks they can do it!

The simple answer is if there wasn't a chance to win then why would anyone watch? it's the NFL. Any given sunday.

My favorite thread in this vein was the thread where eball piped up in November to predict the Bills would turn it around and finish 11-5.

Someone pulled up the thread a couple weeks ago and he got mocked the f*ck out and now he is in hiding......only posting his cold takes OTW. :lol:

Eeeeeeeeeball, Eeeeeeeeeeeball, Eeeeeeeeball!