We're going to win this game vs. Jets

SuperBills12

Look at Fitz's numbers against Rex in the last five years.

Plus the Jets are in the awkward situation of having a must-win road game against a team that they are supposed to beat.

This is a Bills W and will leave the Jets heartbroken and the Bills fans frustrated at what might have been.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a feeling in my bones that we'll win this game vs. the Jets. I have no great basis or reasoning behind it. But it's just one of those gut feelings. Perhaps it's because we're putting guys out there who are hungry for a job next year willing to put in a 100% effort that has me thinking we'll win.

Anyone else share my sentiment?

No.

I want them to win. But the Jets are a lot better than the Bills.

I have a feeling in my bones that we'll win this game vs. the Jets. I have no great basis or reasoning behind it. But it's just one of those gut feelings. Perhaps it's because we're putting guys out there who are hungry for a job next year willing to put in a 100% effort that has me thinking we'll win.

I think the Jets are looking like a team that could reach the Superbowl this year. They are humming along with solid veteran players who really like to play with each other.

I'd be kind of shocked if the Bills playing a bunch of 2nd, 3rd and 4th stringers win this game.

Edited by 1billsfan

Nope

nope to your nope.

so Yep!

I would be shocked if the Bills practice squad players can beat a team on the verge of the playoffs.

I guess that's why they play the games.

The backups are playing for their careers.

and some of the starters might want to put some good work on film too!

change is coming..

darby, Leo, Robey

Brooks Butler

Fitz will shred Rex's BS defense for 4TD's and crush the Bills, 30 to 14. Then do a victory lap around the stadium. It will be the best thing to happen to the Bills as it will be motivation for 2016. To see your rival win and go to playoffs, when it should been you.

Edited by bisonbrigade

I share your spirit but not the sentiment.

We will be fielding a fyfe and drum corps vs. a talented, motivated team playing for their season. I can see this getting out of hand early and a run for the bus ensuing shortly thereafter.

Hope I am wrong, though.

GO BILLS!!!

not sure which would be better for Rex..

winning by abandoning his 2015 defense, or losing by staying the course.. if it was any other team, i'm thinking he plays the same as he has.. but because it's the Jets - i wouldn't be surprised to see him let the dogs out. this may be a game that leaves us wondering - where was that all season? and more pissed off than ever! ;)

My heart says please win, my brain says no chance in hell. We kind of suck and have been spiraling down all year. We are down 10 starters plus Mario who makes 11 and all of the others who cashed out of Rex's crappy system and won't be back.

We are in for a long ****ty ride with Rex at the helm and we probably just saw the best Bills football we will see under him which is some pretty sucky football. It's all downhill from here.