SI.com: Bills a possible landing spot for Chip?

YoloinOhio

I think USC is regretting not waiting. My guess is he takes a year off and ends up at Texas or Kevin Sumlin leaves A&M because he can't keep Qb's and Kelly goes there.

He can coach at the NFL level. His treatment of high profile players will cost him getting another job. Nick Foles threw 27 td's and was it 2 ints? He can coach. I don't think he'll get another NFL chance.

I have no idea what your saying in the second paragraph. He can coach, got fired, yet treats good players bad? But he wont get another shot?

NO WAY ON EARTH !! With the Titans needing a HC & Mariotta being there as the future of the team i bet the Titans ownership has already been on the phone with Chips agent .

In the eyes of fans & ownership that would be the perfect fit because Mariotta already is more than comfy in Chips offense with their time together at Oregon .

If he went any where else IMHO it would be a huge surprise !!

Oh-oh-oh! This is GREAT news! Let's get Chip Kelly for 2016, then we can **** can him and get Jay Gruden for 2017, then we can get Sean Payton in 2018, then we can get Andy Reid in 2019, then we can get Mike McCarthy in 2020, then we can get Jason Garrett in 2021, then we can get John Fox in 2022, then we can get Gary Kubiak in 2023, then we can get Marvin Lewis in 2024, then we can get Bill Belichick*** in 2025!

Nobody circles the coaching wheel of fortune like Buffalo Bills Fans!