SI.com: Bills a possible landing spot for Chip?

YoloinOhio

I think USC is regretting not waiting. My guess is he takes a year off and ends up at Texas or Kevin Sumlin leaves A&M because he can't keep Qb's and Kelly goes there.

He can coach at the NFL level. His treatment of high profile players will cost him getting another job. Nick Foles threw 27 td's and was it 2 ints? He can coach. I don't think he'll get another NFL chance.

I'm tempted to tell Don Banks to blow it out his ass...except that's clearly how he went about writing that dreck to begin with.

DB is just reporting and speculating that he is a possible candidate if Pegula's feel that Rex has lost his welcome in Buffalo and has very strongly underachieved.

I think USC is regretting not waiting. My guess is he takes a year off and ends up at Texas or Kevin Sumlin leaves A&M because he can't keep Qb's and Kelly goes there.

He can coach at the NFL level. His treatment of high profile players will cost him getting another job. Nick Foles threw 27 td's and was it 2 ints? He can coach. I don't think he'll get another NFL chance.

USC, LSU, and Georgia are regretting making quick decisions. I could still see the boosters at LSU push for Kelly and get rid of Les Miles.

Rex has already accomplished this so there no need to bring Kelly in for this reason. The word was that Kelly lost the Eagles locker room. That speaks volumes.

Yeah, just look at the defensive failure and not the massive jump from I think 28 to 13 for the offense. Polian was on WGR last night, made an excellent case for why the defense struggled and why that should have been somewhat expected. He also stated that typically the break in for a new scheme is a season and they did show better in the second half but the injuries killed the ability to show it. He also stated, I think intentionally, that now having buy in from some players will a hurt a new scheme. He sort of likened it to getting new job descriptions and that you have to buy in.

There is no leadership on this team, which I think is a bigger problem. When your second year WR is the voice of reason, that's a problem. They need a leader in the locker room, a bona fide guy players respect and will listen to and I think on defense they need to go find that player in FA.

Dareus seems like an introvert, albeit well liked, and not capable. M. Williams got his money and has always been quiet. Hughes is a punk and I wouldn't listen to a guy who can't keep his head. Gilmore seems to be quiet too. The only one who seems promising there has been out most of the year and that's A. Williams. But who knows with him.

Taylor has to come in this offseason like he owns the joint. He's got take ownership and hold players accountable, at least on the offensive side. You can't rely on a WR on offense.

But hey, if you want to blame Rex, that's cool. Firing coaches every few years seems to work better. I'm sure the Donald has your vote.