Do Steelers fans BILL-ieve that we can beat the Jets?

Vinaccia

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i work for a Pitt-based company and they are some of the most obnoxious fans ever. But they are channeling all of it toward Orchard Park this week! Maybe they don't know much about football? but they think the jets will lose because they are a bad road team.

well, that's why i wrote what i wrote - because it's players and coaches that write the league's history - and the ones that do the unexpected get respect

Lol I can't wait till all my steeler fan friends get to savor the horror that is rooting for the bills. They really deserve it.

Since the Bills last playoff appearance, the Steelers have:

- Played in nineteen playoff games

- Won twelve playoff games

- Captured the division title seven times

- Appeared in four conference championships

- Been to three Super Bowls

- Won two Super Bowls

Yay us, am I right

Sounds like they are just angry at their team and saying they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

Man I would love to have their team with their success and be upset with the season they had. They are much better than us in almost every way and they are angry.

I had the Steelers as my Super Bowl pick. Was really getting pumped when they were on the 4 or 5 game win streak and 4 consecutive 500 + yards of o per game. If the Bills beat the Jets (I don't think we will), the Steelers O is the one unit that no one wants to play.

FWIW - time stamp of the Jets - Pats OT coin toss and Baltimore taking over possession late in the 4th quarter overlap almost to the second. Maybe Coach Genius kicked to the Jets knowing that if the Jets win, that really hurts the Steelers playoff chances cause the Steelers were headed for the loss anyway. Coach Genius would then not have to worry about the Steelers O. Just saying.

Edited by BillsinChesterSprings

I'm sure they will root for us, but don't really think we can beat the Jets. Would you if you were a Steelers fan? We've missed the playoffs for 16 years, Rex looks like a baffoon on a national stage, and a defense going in the wrong direction. The Jets are hot, just beat the Patriots with Gronk, and have won several in a row.

Lastly, someone else pointed out, but was surprised too on the censor issue. i'm glad we have a little more taste than the Steelers board.

- Won two Super Bowls

Wow. That is depressing.

Sounds like they are just angry at their team and saying they don't deserve to make the playoffs.

Man I would love to have their team with their success and be upset with the season they had. They are much better than us in almost every way and they are angry.

Just goes to prove that no fan base is ever really happy. Even Pats fans complain. Go figure.

I know it goes against the narrative but have you looked at our starting roster lately? Who's left?

Edited by PromoTheRobot

- Won two Super Bowls

You left out "sabotaged the Bills with Tom Donahoe and Doug Whaley

- Won two Super Bowls

But other that that, what have they done?

And, just wait until next season!!! (or the one after that ... or maybe the one after that ...) ;)

Edited by CodeMonkey

- Won two Super Bowls

Jeepers, by comparison this makes us look like a fairly inept football organization.

...Jeepers, by comparison if you also did this with the other 120 professional North American sports franchises this would make us look fairly inept as a pro sports franchise.

Wow, while most of us Bills fans would give our right nut for Mike Tomlin and Ben Rothlesberger, Steeler fans are ready to run them outta town. It must be different following a "winning" team.

Not Tomlin. He's the worst game coach since Jauron. Cost them at least one this year.

they should be mad. They unfathomably choked away a playoff berth yesterday to a terrible team with no defense - when they are supposed to have a great offense, losing to a Qb the Ravens signed the week of the game. They haven't won a playoff game in 6 years.

Should the Bills help the Steelers. After all, the Steelers denied us a play off chance when we blew it against their 3rd and 4th stringers....Especially their QB running on a 4th and 3 in the 4th quarter to keep the ball away from the Bills..

Not Tomlin. He's the worst game coach since Jauron. Cost them at least one this year.

:wallbash::wallbash:

The Bills would love to have a HC like Tomlin