• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2012 Pat Shurmur
2013 Rob Chudzinski
2014 Mike Pettine
2015 t.b.d.

Four coaches, four years.. oh yeah, that's the way to build a team [sarcasm].

The Browns would be idiots to fire Pettine.

As Pegs would have been an idiot to fire Ryan (which he proved he is not)

2012 Pat Shurmur

2013 Rob Chudzinski

2014 Mike Pettine

2015 t.b.d.

Four coaches, four years.. oh yeah, that's the way to build a team [sarcasm].

The Browns would be idiots to fire Pettine.

As Pegs would have been an idiot to fire Ryan (which he proved he is not)

This is Pettine's 2nd year, so if he's gone it'd actually be 4 coaches in 5 years. But your point remains. The Browns are a total clown show under Haslam.

It would be the least attractive HC job open for many reasons, including an awful roster, no QB, the Manziel mess, terrible ownership, and not the least of which is a pattern of not letting the coach establish a system and churning every 1-2 years.

AKA how the Bills would be run if TBD called the shots...and that includes myself because I wanted Rex gone. Edited by PromoTheRobot

AKA how the Bills would be run if TBD called the shots...and that includes myself because I wanted Rex gone.

i believe the NYG is the most attractive HC opening should Coughlin resign/get fired. Not the greatest roster, but enough to build with. It's because of Ownership. They will give you time to establish a system. They aren't going to fire someone after two years. Edited by YoloinOhio

This is Pettine's 2nd year, so if he's gone it'd actually be 4 coaches in 5 years. But your point remains. The Browns are a total clown show under Haslam.

Always funny to see Bills fans ripping on the one franchise over the past decade more dysfunctional than Buffalo.

@marykaycabot

#Browns Mike Pettine and GM Ray Farmer likely to be fired, as early as Sunday night

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/01/browns_mike_pettine_and_ray_fa.html

When Mike Pettine is fired, the last five coaches fired in the AFC North would have been the coach of the Cleveland Browns.

Dude what. Dysfunction is real.

The only way this makes sense IMO is if they decided to fire Farmer, and wait on Pettine to see what their new GM thought. Now, he's said he wants Pettine gone and to start fresh, and so here we are.

Edited by FireChan

Dude what. Dysfunction is real.

I understand that there are only 32 NFL head coaches in the world, and it's a coveted position, perhaps once-in-a-lifetime.

But even given that, I can't imagine why anyone would willingly take the head coaching position in the cluster!@#$ that is the Cleveland Browns.

I understand that there are only 32 NFL head coaches in the world, and it's a coveted position, perhaps once-in-a-lifetime.

But even given that, I can't imagine why anyone would willingly take the head coaching position in the cluster!@#$ that is the Cleveland Browns.

I'm available and I love Johnny Football. I'd give it a whirl.