what was the Biggest turning pt of season

HelpusAll

As far as game or plays, i would say the Jax game, but to me the cutting of Fred Jackson was huge. It didn't matter if he has 15 carries for 65 yds all season long, what he brought to the table in his leadership skills alone should have earned him a spot on this roster. There was a huge leadership void in that locker room as noted by Boobie and others this wk.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how good and confident they looked in the opener, I have to say the second game against the Pats was a blow that this team never fully recovered from. This team needs to seriously lower the "drama" level for 2016. They need to follow Taylor's lead of having a calmness and not fall into the up and down emotional nature of Rex. Every other week it was about something other than winning the game Rex vs Jets, Shady vs the Eagles. Enough of that crap, just focus on winning the next game as a team.

The hiring of Rex Ryan was the biggest blow. On the field, our inability to ever string wins together. Our longest win streak of 2 happened once.

The loss to the Chiefs essentially ended our season. Had the chance to go up 1 game on them with the head to head tiebreaker and after our good start in the game I began to dream. Then of course the realization of how bad we were kicked in during the second half, 1 win since.

Edited by Estro

Week 4, Giants at Bills.

Going 2-2 and 0-2 in home games was a hard, tough pill to swallow. Going 0-2 at home is a HUGE Red Flag!

Could it get better? Yes!

But, Rex and his staff have failed this test. As a result, the players, the franchise and every individual fan have seen the writing on the wall and well, are vocal.

Terry Pegula has a giant promblem on his hands, and if he hires a football czar, which supposedly he is, will point out what every fan has pointed out for the past two months.

Rex and his giant contract, may have to be bought out and a clearing of the FO may commence.

Rex and Whaley may both be out and a new regime will happen.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

This is gonna sound stupid but all I cared about this season was Tyrod showing he could be a good qb and win games for us. It was his first season starting and he'd been properly groomed and developed by the Ravens instead of thrown in and ruined like so many new guys.

The Titans game was the turning point for me, and not in a bad way. The team is 2-2, on the road, lots of injuries, and the kid just took over in the 2nd half.

I remember him coverting a freakin 3rd and 23 on a scramble. Unreal. He caught a pass to set up a td, and drove 80 yards for the backbreaker.

We walk out of there 3-2 in a game we should have lost by ten points. That was the turning point for me: this guy is tough, smart, instinctive, fast as hell and accurate. We got a qb at last, and I don't give a crap about anything else because its all completely meaningless without a good qb.

The rest is all offseason work and prepping for the big second year (players, coaches and especially whaley) and we win the division in year 3.

This is gonna sound stupid but all I cared about this season was Tyrod showing he could be a good qb and win games for us. It was his first season starting and he'd been properly groomed and developed by the Ravens instead of thrown in and ruined like so many new guys.

The Titans game was the turning point for me, and not in a bad way. The team is 2-2, on the road, lots of injuries, and the kid just took over in the 2nd half.

I remember him coverting a freakin 3rd and 23 on a scramble. Unreal. He caught a pass to set up a td, and drove 80 yards for the backbreaker.

We walk out of there 3-2 in a game we should have lost by ten points. That was the turning point for me: this guy is tough, smart, instinctive, fast as hell and accurate. We got a qb at last, and I don't give a crap about anything else because its all completely meaningless without a good qb.

The rest is all offseason work and prepping for the big second year (players, coaches and especially whaley) and we win the division in year 3.

Fanboy much? I understand how someone could be satisfied with the QB play this season, but to go so far as to say the Titans game was a turning point for the positive... are you kidding me?

That was basically a lone highlight in a sea of failure. To point that game out as a turning point, I have to ask if you even understand what that phrase means? What positively came after that? We have lost 4 of the last 5 games. If anything the Titans game was a sad glimpse of a pipe dream. It was a game in which the offense did not cross the 50 yard line in the first half and Tyrod looked dreadful on 3rd downs. He won the game on his legs which is absolutely not sustainable (I'd prefer not to rely on converting 3rd and 22 when the linebackers are sleeping).

The London game, specifically the let down of the Defense after the Bils had rallied back to take the lead, then allowing Jacksonville to march down the field and score the winning TD.

It was really the clincher in the evidence that this defense was bad, and just didn't have it. If the Bills hang on to win that game, they would still be in the playoff hunt today. And, it would have been a huge momentum changer for the season.

Starting Rob Johnson over Flutie.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Yes, until they out him on the ring of honor, or something, the curse will continue.

Agree with many posts. How about a few other possible scenarios:

How about Aaron Williams having no composure and then trying to make a useless superman tackle and getting a possible career ending injury.

How about the TT injury and having to put in EJ.

How about the McCoy injury and having no true #1 running back.

How about criticizing your Kicker instead of keeping it in house.

Last but not least: the HIRE OF REX RYAN!