Did any Bills Players earn a pro bowl spot this season?

Looking at numbers... probably not. They'll probably both be there in the end. No one actually plays in these things anymore.

I agree with you. And those chosen usually are media driven. Then once a player makes the pro bowl, they all of a sudden up there contracts. There are times at players stats look much different due to the system they play in, and what they are asked to do, not actually how good they are.

Darby could go. I would have said Richie I as well, but then he has regressed the last two games so I'm not so sure any more. I'd say possibly Shady as well (folks won;t like that).

Probably Tyrod? I mean - Brady wont play, Dalton probably won't. Big Ben and Rivers probably won't want to play. Gotta play someone, why not tyrod?

The question was "earned" as spot. T-mobile has not earned a spot amongst the elite - yet. Maybe next year.

Looking at numbers... probably not. They'll probably both be there in the end. No one actually plays in these things anymore.

It's not all about numbers though. Fitz plays in NY so that's naturally a big advantage. Plus the NY fans and media are in love with Fitz following the Geno Smith experience.

1. Darby. Likely goes.

2. Richie (unclear if NFL would like this, and his play last two weeks was blah)

Could have gone if stayed healthy:

1. Gilmore

2. McCoy

Could have gone if we realized was on team first 1/2 of season

1. Watkins

And 1/2 the Chiefs game.