Around the NFL: Odell Beckhams meltdown

boyst

Why is Watkins name being brought up ? This is the Odell Beckham MELTDOWN thread. (Read the title, it'll give you clues**)

This is why you fail. Last post from me on this. Someone else man the wall vs jtsp. :)

good and with your time away, maybe you can try to resolve the confusion in your mind whether a team has one guy on the field or 11 short video to help you in your journey of discovery.... lol

Edited by JTSP

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He's different," Gilmore told The Buffalo News. "It's kind of like you're playing your little brother and he gets mad at you for being too physical with him -- throwing a tantrum. I'm like, 'Man, we're playing football. It's a physical game.'

"He's a prima donna. He feels like he's on top of the world and nobody's supposed to do anything to him."

This after making OBJ look mediocre.

Look for Beckham's lack of polish as a receiver to become more evident as CBs play him more physically. As well as his level of frustration. Gilmore is 100% correct as Beckham thinks he is entitled to run routes unopposed, go unchallenged when trying to block downfield, and not have to put up with being blocked himself on INT returns.

But he makes great one-handed catches that any idiot can recreate on YouTube in the world's biggest media hype market, so I guess he is entitled.

GO BILLS!!!

Look for Beckham's lack of polish as a receiver to become more evident as CBs play him more physically. As well as his level of frustration. Gilmore is 100% correct as Beckham thinks he is entitled to run routes unopposed, go unchallenged when trying to block downfield, and not have to put up with being blocked himself on INT returns.

But he makes great one-handed catches that any idiot can recreate on YouTube in the world's biggest media hype market, so I guess he is entitled.

GO BILLS!!!

It's amazing how enamored the media is with the one handed catches. For the Giants-Dolphins game, it was one of most featured aspects of the MNF coverage. They really pushed showing Beckham and Landry warming up, because they catch one handed a lot in warm ups.

It will be interesting to see how he adjusts his game because of how he'll be played going forward.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

stay classy panthers....

What is a Panthers practice squad player doing going into the Giants team stretching area.. with a baseball bat?

Deion Sanders says that Norman called Odell a "fa**ot", carried around a baseball bat pregame and told him he was "gonna end his career".

http://deadspin.com/new-video-shows-confrontation-between-odell-beckham-jr-1749253528

stay classy panthers....

What is a Panthers practice squad player doing going into the Giants team stretching area.. with a baseball bat?

Deion Sanders says that Norman called Odell a "fa**ot", carried around a baseball bat pregame and told him he was "gonna end his career".

http://deadspin.com/new-video-shows-confrontation-between-odell-beckham-jr-1749253528

So?

Whistle had not blown, norman was in on tackle of the RB, where the ball was...he was a legitimate defender to get blocked. No proof of intent. Like richardson said, helmets collide every single play

Leading with the helmet like that and launching at a player's head at any time is a penalty and apparently a suspension. Get over it and get used to it because other teams are going to test his temper. My guess is this punk won't be able to keep his cool.

So there was a baseball bat in warm ups, therefore Odells d-bag behavior is now justified? He punched Duke Williams in the face when he played the Bills.

What's the excuse for that? I'm sure the Bills were way outta line.

Odells bad behavior is coming a trend. But there will always be an excuse.

Edited by Idandria

So there was a baseball bat in warm ups, therefore Odells d-bag behavior is now justified? He punched Duke Williams in the face when he played the Bills.

The whole baseball bat, homophobia, and harassment nonsense is all to distract from what he did and generate sympathy for Beckham. Same with him going to all sorts of random former players and complaining about how much of a hard time these thugs were giving him. It almost brings a tear to your eye :cry: ....until you watch the replay of what he did.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeh all he does is one handed catches

Ignore the +2700yds and 25td in less than 2 full seasons.

There is no justification. OBJ and the Giants are taking an image beating exactly because there is absolutely, positively no justification for his actions, which, like the league office said, have no place in the game of football.