Around the NFL: Odell Beckhams meltdown

boyst

Fortunately ODB had one on, who knows what would have happened otherwise after Norman body slammed him on his head, and rabbit punched him when he ran routes.

D-bag did the same thing, but he was the only player launching his helmet at another player. I hear there are plenty openings on the Giants bandwagon.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D-bag did the same thing, but he was the only player launching his helmet at another player. I hear there are plenty openings on the Giants bandwagon.

Actually he didn't. And it's clear now who instigated with it baseball bats and body slam opening series. But not a peep from the crew who will never forgive OBJ because Bills FO over drafted Watkins. Any reasonable person would agree baseball bats on the field, and threatening other players with them has no place in football. Only when presented with video evidence does thug coach rivera retrench Edited by JTSP

Actually he didn't. And it's clear now who instigated with it baseball bats and body slam opening series. But not a peep from the crew who will never forgive OBJ because Bills FO over drafted Watkins. Any reasonable person would agree baseball bats on the field, and threatening other players with them has no place in football. Only when presented with video evidence does thug coach rivera retrench

I'm embarrassed for you. Please stop with any football related topics.

Tell me how many players have been beaten with bats before every panther game.

The only thug here is Odell who is being SUSPENDED for his actions. Wake up Mcfly.

Norman will be playing football on Sunday. Odb will not. end of story. No reply needed.

Actually he didn't. And it's clear now who instigated with it baseball bats and body slam opening series. But not a peep from the crew who will never forgive OBJ because Bills FO over drafted Watkins. Any reasonable person would agree baseball bats on the field, and threatening other players with them has no place in football. Only when presented with video evidence does thug coach rivera retrench

You are falling for this hook line and sinker lol. This is nearly as bad as the pats fans during deflate gate.

http://deadspin.com/new-video-shows-confrontation-between-odell-beckham-jr-1749253528

There's the video of the whole carolina team threatening with bats in pregame lol

https://twitter.com/BigPlayBene/status/679023969048076289

Edited by What a Tuel

You are funny. Nothing the Bills did has anything to do with this. OBJ is a complete D-bag and your complete love for him says a lot about you as well. Keep it coming troll.

Falcons tell it like is on faux-tough guy Norman. No wonder that clown needs a bat.

Falcons' Julio Jones, Roddy White: Panthers CB Josh Norman is not tough

"I don't get like when people say Josh Norman is tough," Falcons receiver Julio Jones said, via the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "... they play 'Cover Two (meaning Norman gets a good deal of safety help).'"

Added Roddy White, via ESPN: "I don't believe he's a tough guy. When you say you're out there talking, I don't pay attention to guys like that. I just don't think he's a tough guy. He ain't over there just sitting there locking people up. They don't play defense like that. That's not how they play football."

White listed Darrelle Revis, Champ Bailey, Al Harris, Aqib Talib and Richard Sherman as defensive backs he felt were tough. And no, White would never put Norman in the same category as those players.

"Hell no," White said. "You must be trippin'. Of covering people? You've got to man up and go out there and get after people if you're going to be that. You can't sit back and play zone, dropping, playing Cover 2 for half the game and say you're locking people up. Come on, man. Everybody knows that."

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4688860-josh-norman-odell-beckham-julio-jones-roddy-white-panthers-vs-falcons

Falcons tell it like is on faux-tough guy Norman. No wonder that clown needs a bat.

"I don't get like when people say Josh Norman is tough," Falcons receiver Julio Jones said, via the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. "... they play 'Cover Two (meaning Norman gets a good deal of safety help).'"

Added Roddy White, via ESPN: "I don't believe he's a tough guy. When you say you're out there talking, I don't pay attention to guys like that. I just don't think he's a tough guy. He ain't over there just sitting there locking people up. They don't play defense like that. That's not how they play football."

White listed Darrelle Revis, Champ Bailey, Al Harris, Aqib Talib and Richard Sherman as defensive backs he felt were tough. And no, White would never put Norman in the same category as those players.

"Hell no," White said. "You must be trippin'. Of covering people? You've got to man up and go out there and get after people if you're going to be that. You can't sit back and play zone, dropping, playing Cover 2 for half the game and say you're locking people up. Come on, man. Everybody knows that."

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl-news/4688860-josh-norman-odell-beckham-julio-jones-roddy-white-panthers-vs-falcons

It's not like the panthers just beat the Falcons 38-0

He's not tough at all. Just beats us by 30 everytime we play him.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

It's not like the panthers just beat the Falcons 38-0

Lololololololol

He's not tough at all. Just beats us by 30 everytime we play him.

So now you're back to the "its all one guy not the other 10" theory. Lol...confused much?

I'm embarrassed for you. Please stop with any football related topics.

Tell me how many players have been beaten with bats before every panther game.

The only thug here is Odell who is being SUSPENDED for his actions. Wake up Mcfly.

Norman will be playing football on Sunday. Odb will not. end of story. No reply needed.

At current production OBJ would have to be suspended an entire season for Watkins to catch up with him...lol Edited by JTSP

WTF does Norman's "toughness" and rep among other receivers have to do with Beckham being a classless ass?

That is his rep among other DBs around the league. That and it's easy to get inside his head with physical play.

Like others, I'd say you were embarrassing yourself, but you surpassed that some time ago.

I am interested in your assessment of Beckham's potential as a CB, though.

GO BILLS!!!

So now you're back to the "its all one guy not the other 10" theory. Lol...confused much?At current production OBJ would have to be suspended an entire season for Watkins to catch up with him...lol

Why is Watkins name being brought up ? This is the Odell Beckham MELTDOWN thread. (Read the title, it'll give you clues**)

This is why you fail. Last post from me on this. Someone else man the wall vs jtsp. :)

Jets' Sheldon Richardson: Roger Goodell caved to media with suspension of Giants' Odell Beckham

"Media drives it, so it feels like Roger Goodell will have to do something about it. That's just how this league is now. Basically, if the media writes a bad report about you, I guess the NFL looks at you a different way."

"Offensive linemen do it all the time, when guys are around the pile," he said. "Let's say a fumble happens, they might not spear each other in the helmet, but as far as leading with the crown of their helmet goes, they do it all the time. It's nothing new to me. It's frowned upon if it's coming from a skill position.

"I use my head every play. Offensive linemen do it, too. It's frowned upon when it's coming from one of the flashier positions, like wide receiver and cornerback. I'm used to it, so it's a regular play for me.

"Offensive linemen use their head when they're pulling [on blocks]. If it's an interception, guys tackle with their helmets down, but no one pays attention to that, because I guess they're out of position, so it's expected.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2015/12/jets_sheldon_richardson_roger_goodell_caved_to_med.html#incart_article_small

Edited by JTSP

Jets' Sheldon Richardson: Roger Goodell caved to media with suspension of Giants' Odell Beckham

"Media drives it, so it feels like Roger Goodell will have to do something about it. That's just how this league is now. Basically, if the media writes a bad report about you, I guess the NFL looks at you a different way."

"Offensive linemen do it all the time, when guys are around the pile," he said. "Let's say a fumble happens, they might not spear each other in the helmet, but as far as leading with the crown of their helmet goes, they do it all the time. It's nothing new to me. It's frowned upon if it's coming from a skill position.

"I use my head every play. Offensive linemen do it, too. It's frowned upon when it's coming from one of the flashier positions, like wide receiver and cornerback. I'm used to it, so it's a regular play for me.

"Offensive linemen use their head when they're pulling [on blocks]. If it's an interception, guys tackle with their helmets down, but no one pays attention to that, because I guess they're out of position, so it's expected.

http://www.nj.com/jets/index.ssf/2015/12/jets_sheldon_richardson_roger_goodell_caved_to_med.html#incart_article_small

BS! Beckham's D bag move was a deliberate attempt to injure Norman.

BS! Beckham's D bag move was a deliberate attempt to injure Norman.

Whistle had not blown, norman was in on tackle of the RB, where the ball was...he was a legitimate defender to get blocked. No proof of intent. Like richardson said, helmets collide every single play Edited by JTSP

Whistle had not blown, norman was in on tackle of the RB, where the ball was...he was a legitimate defender to get blocked. No proof of intent. Like richardson said, helmets collide every single play

Fine, have it your way dipshit. It was incidental.

Now explain the boxing match.

Whistle had not blown, norman was in on tackle of the RB, where the ball was...he was a legitimate defender to get blocked. No proof of intent. Like richardson said, helmets collide every single play

:lol: Such a troll response. Players do NOT launch themselves like a missile towards a players ear hole on every play. If you played the game you'd understand that getting hit in the ear hole is the most painful spot to get hit, ODB knew this and the video clearly shows his intent, not to block, but to do harm.

He's a douche. Which is probably why you like him.

"He's different," Gilmore told The Buffalo News. "It's kind of like you're playing your little brother and he gets mad at you for being too physical with him -- throwing a tantrum. I'm like, 'Man, we're playing football. It's a physical game.'

"He's a prima donna. He feels like he's on top of the world and nobody's supposed to do anything to him."

This after making OBJ look mediocre.

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall