New Orleans To Remove Excremental Rebel Monuments

Tiberius

I saw a promo for a talk show featuring a dude who wants to dynamite Mount Rushmore to eradicate the stains it commemorates. A bit later I read a piece in a WNY newspaper (?) wherein the columnist proposed replacing the current pile of demo'd statues with statues of noted black leaders. Does demo'ing statues and seeking other long sought-after displays of other points of view really change our history? Would there have been a Holocaust if all the camps and other physical evidence of its existence had been razed? When the last statue hits the turf will the protesters rub their hands together and gloat over work accomplished? Will the former protesters change their T-shirts and go to work for a positive agenda? Yeah, I don't think so either.

Edited by Keukasmallies

I saw a promo for a talk show featuring a dude who wants to dynamite Mount Rushmore to eradicate the stains it commemorates. A bit later I read a piece in a WNY newspaper (?) wherein the columnist proposed replacing the current pile of demo'd statues with statues of noted black leaders. Does demo'ing statues and seeking other long sought-after displays of other points of view really change our history? Would there have been a Holocaust if all the camps and other physical evidence of its existence had been razed? When the last statue hits the turf will the protesters rub their hands together and gloat over work accomplished? Will the former protesters change their T-shirts and go to work for a positive agenda? Yeah, I don't think so either.

What if I'm offended by that idea?

Oh, that's right. My opinion doesn't matter due to the color of my skin

:lol:

On the radio this morning: Tim Kaine saying the statue of George Washington in the Capitol Building should be replaced with a statue of Pocahantas, to better represent the beliefs of Virginia.

On the radio this morning: Tim Kaine saying the statue of George Washington in the Capitol Building should be replaced with a statue of Pocahantas, to better represent the beliefs of Virginia.

Abandoning your minority culture, converting to Christianity, and bearing a white man's child? Ok then.

So much for law...........

DURHAM D.A. ADMITS IDEOLOGY WILL INFLUENCE HIS PROSECUTORIAL DISCRETION

If you don’t mind feeling nauseated, check out this statement by Durham County District Attorney Roger Echols, in which he explains the factors he will consider in determining “a just resolution” to the case of those who destroyed the public monument in Durham. Echols says he will balance accountability for the destruction of property against the “climate in which these actions were undertaken.”

He seems to believe that a neo-Nazi march in Charlottesville, after which one neo-Nazi ran over counter-protesters, is a partial justification, or at least a mitigating circumstance, for the unlawful destruction of property in Durham.

More Liberal violence.......

REPORTS: Man arrested & charged with plotting to bomb Confederate statue in Houston

Apparently one man didn’t want to wait for local government to decide what to do with the monument and instead tried to take the matter into his own hands.

BLUE ON BLUE:

BLM member tells Antifa to take their masks off and get out of his city. They punch him and accuse him of being a cop.

Video at the link.

Edited by B-Man

REPORTS: Man arrested & charged with plotting to bomb Confederate statue in Houston

Apparently one man didn’t want to wait for local government to decide what to do with the monument and instead tried to take the matter into his own hands.

Hey, the people that tried and failed to kill Hitler with bombs are hailed as heroes now, so how can this be wrong?

Now they go after Christopher Columbus...the one who started it in all in the first place with "the initial invasion of European Capitalism into the Western Hemisphere. Columbus initiated a centuries-old wave of terrorist, murder, genocide, rape, slavery, ecological degradation, and capitalist exploitation of labor in the Americas."

You leftists have gone full-goose batschit crazy. If you start taking down the Ronald McDonald statues, there's gonna be hell to pay! :lol:

Now they go after Christopher Columbus...the one who started it in all in the first place with "the initial invasion of European Capitalism into the Western Hemisphere. Columbus initiated a centuries-old wave of terrorist, murder, genocide, rape, slavery, ecological degradation, and capitalist exploitation of labor in the Americas."

You leftists have gone full-goose batschit crazy. If you start taking down the Ronald McDonald statues, there's gonna be hell to pay! :lol:

DHwqYCdXsAQ18Hp.jpg

Someone destroyed Baltimore's 200 year-old monument to Christopher Columbus with a sledgehammer this morning.

Please … it was cute and all when CNN announced that “alt-left” was just an insult and a “made-up term,” but let’s be serious for a minute. As many suggested, perhaps CNN was just admitting that the mainstream left is so far out there at this point there’s no room for an “alt” version.

Yes, the city did remove four Confederate statues literally in the dead of night, so whoever this is had to settle for smashing Columbus, but he made the most of it with a revised script.

Protesters posted video of it being vandalized :

https://twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/899641762247057408

It’s tempting to skip forward, but really, stay for the whole two minutes. There’s narration, subtitles, and even a reading list that scrolls by at the end, along with a list of “economic justice” organizations.

The black hoodie is sort of their uniform, see. It’s been a staple of the antifa movement

Edited by B-Man

BLUE ON BLUE:

BLM member tells Antifa to take their masks off and get out of his city. They punch him and accuse him of being a cop.

Video at the link.

Why are the antifa all nerds?

ESPN Pulls Asian Announcer From Uva Game Because His Name Is Robert Lee.

Dear Nutbag Liberals,

Thank you so much for your extremely generous donation. We'll be sure to put it to good use.

Sincerely,

Trump/Pence 2020

No !@#$ing way...

That's not real and I'm not getting Rick-rolled by clicking that link.

No way that's true.

Because he ended the peaceful coexistence of the Indian tribes?