Bills' 2016 Non-Division Opponents Finalized

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Shady's suspended for the first few games...6-10

IF???? Oh man, 4 games would be a gift after this whole thing is sorted out. Take a look at the Steve Avery corruption in the police Dept. If you think McCoy is getting anything other than the harshest treatment allowed, you're in for a big surprise.

IF???? Oh man, 4 games would be a gift after this whole thing is sorted out. Take a look at the Steve Avery corruption in the police Dept. If you think McCoy is getting anything other than the harshest treatment allowed, you're in for a big surprise.

Greg Hardy got 3 games as a multi time offender that beat up a girl and tossed her on a bed of assault rifles. Perspective and precedent are important here. A fight in a bar whether it be with off-duty cops or off-duty accountants isn't the equivalent (or even close) to what Hardy did. That goes without factoring in Hardy's previous transgressions. I think that he probably gets 2 games and it would have been 1 without the guys being cops. We will see how it plays out but with the evidence that has been out there to date I'd be really surprised to see more than 2.

• 1 month later...

I just hope our home opener isn't against the Pats. I fly out from California every year and I hate having a game that is more or less a guaranteed loss. Anyone else for the home opener is fine by me. I'm also pumped to have three west coast games this year. Not good for the team, but great for me!

I hope the game in LA is on a good date, preferably later in the season. We're thinking about making the trip out since we have family in LA we can stay with.

You should put in a request with the schedulers. They're always accommodating to the Bills and their fans.

My schedule prediction

1: @Miami

2: San Francisco

3: @Cincinnati

4: New York Jets

5: Arizona

6: Bye

7: @New England - TNF

8: @Los Angeles

9: Jacksonville

10: @New York Jets

11: Pittsburgh - MNF

12: @Oakland

13: Cleveland

14: Miami

15: @Seattle

16: @Baltimore

17: New England

My schedule prediction

1: @Miami

2: San Francisco

3: @Cincinnati

4: New York Jets

5: Arizona

6: Bye

7: @New England - TNF

8: @Los Angeles

9: Jacksonville

10: @New York Jets

11: Pittsburgh - MNF

12: @Oakland

13: Cleveland

14: Miami

15: @Seattle

16: @Baltimore

17: New England

I see 10 winnable games there. Cmon Rexy, prove us wrong.