Charles Clay: Day to Day with Pulled Back Muscle

26CornerBlitz

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Pegula does anything this year, it's to hire real conditioning trainers, and not some retread weight lifting coaches. NFL needs to join the 21st century.

Right, because we are the only team in the NFL that suffered injuries this year so that will help. Do you know the Bills training staff?

Right, because we are the only team in the NFL that suffered injuries this year so that will help. Do you know the Bills training staff?

How many man hours have the Bills lost compared to the rest of the league? How many of these injuries are of the soft tissue variety vs bone breaks? Ligament & tendon damage can be prevented with different conditioning techniques. Just watch Clay's pilates episode. It was shocking to me how stiff he was and I'm guessing most of these players are like him or worse.

Clay was a big loss early in the game.

Totally. You could see the impact on Sammy and to the running game with Shady. Very unfortunate.

Not sticking up for Rex (I think he is the wrong guy) but the injuries we have had to the top players on this roster is just astonishing.