Charles Clay: Day to Day with Pulled Back Muscle

26CornerBlitz

Obviously there is no time. Even just to block and pass protect oh and of course Team Captain for the coin toss.

Chris watches game film daily for the radio show he does in DC. Who better to know the Skins weaknesses!!!.

So pick him up today and cut him on Saturday. :lol:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously there is no time. Even just to block and pass protect oh and of course Team Captain for the coin toss.

Chris watches game film daily for the radio show he does in DC. Who better to know the Skins weaknesses!!!.

lets not forget he works for Dan Snyder

Injuries are an unfortunate part of the game. I am frustrated like everyone else, we just need a season where we have some good luck.

I have always wondered what really causes this. Seems like the better the team the less injuries that accumulate over the season. I wonder if it had to do with being so good you aren't pushing yourself to the limits.. Or if the coaches know how to use you for your strength instead of asking something that is outside of your comfort zone. Or it's just a self fulfilling prophecy... This excludes the guys that always get hurt every year simply because the game is too tough for them...