An honest question for season ticket holders. ..

JTown

Do you feel as though you got a return on your investment this year? Secondly, for the first time in the history of the organization we know the team is not moving. Would you consider not renewing until the production on the field improves?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you feel as though you got a return on your investment this year? Secondly, for the first time in the history of the organization we know the team is not moving. Would you consider not renewing until the production on the field improves?

Nope. In fact I've already informed my rep I'm renewing.

I'm renewing.

Part of it is that I'm not willing to throw away my seniority at this point. When it comes time to move into the new stadium, I don't want to be left out in the cold. That doesn't mean that I don't have my tickets just for the entertainment though. I have yet to sell a game, and I don't see myself doing it anytime soon.

Since when is money spent on entertainment an investment? My wife and I love going to the games together, and will continue to do so.

Forgive me for not joining in the day's hyper tizzy fits.

Fair enough. I certainly hope that you and your wife continue to to enjoy the games. Honestly. I fully understand you can't win them all. I had season tickets when I lived there as well.

I guess you need to forgive me for making this sound like a "hyper tizzy fit".

I think Terry (rightfully so) is probably worried about concussions and the future of football. So that leaves public money and in New York there's not a lot of money to go around. So you guys trying to build seniority, that might be a bridge to nowhere

Overblown media hype. Football isn't going away any time soon.

I think Terry (rightfully so) is probably worried about concussions and the future of football. So that leaves public money and in New York there's not a lot of money to go around. So you guys trying to build seniority, that might be a bridge to nowhere

Meanwhile, MMA, a sport where people stand toe to toe and punch each other in the head, is one of the fastest growing sports in the country.

Meanwhile, MMA, a sport where people stand toe to toe and punch each other in the head, is one of the fastest growing sports in the country.

MMA doesn't require assembling a thousand of the best athletes on earth. Also, MMA only appeals to a segment of the population. I was sitting next to an elderly lady at the bar today while she rooted for her redskins. Tough to see MMA fanfare spreading past rednecks

god willing, i'm renewing all 10 of my ST for the rest of my life irregardless of what happens on the field.

when you go to the movies, are you "investing" in the film ?.......no

besides, when I buy a $10 movie ticket, I can't resell it on stub hub/nfl ticket exchange for $25.

some nice fan already bought my $100 dallas tickets for $250.

that's a nice ROI.....lol

Absolutely Renewing...I have been here since before the 2-14 years.

Love the George Reeves avatar! Welcome. I think the OP is alluding to the All-Time Season Ticket record set this season in the belief we were on the verge of a nice playoff run and wanted to be a part of it. I side with the OP that I doubt the total will be equaled next year.

Do you base that on the 1.4 Billion dollar check he just wrote or something else?