Super Bowl: Patriots vs. Seahawks again.

Dr. K

I'm convinced God help us it will be the Patriots again. And looks like the Seahawks from the NFC (I don't believe in the Panthers).

I hate the Seahawks but I am so sick of hearing about Cam and the Panthers I'd actually love to see them go in there with the Panthers 16-0 and knock them out.

But I think the Cardinals will have something to say about it.

NFC looking pretty tough compared to the AFC teams which are limping to the finish this year.

All that's left for me now to root for each week is the pats** to lose and for Brady to get the crap kicked out of him

The mere thought of having to watch them in the SB honestly gives me a sick feeling

Edited by stevewin

The Fairweather faithful that is the 12th man don't deserve it. It was as if football hadn't started out here in Seattle until the Seahawks got a few wins. The bar industry and Rainer sales in the greater Seattle area are thankful for the wins.

No way the Pays beat Pittsburgh period

The next time the Steelers beat the Patriots in a big spot will be the first time. Brady has more or less owned them with a few infrequent exceptions. It isn't a coincidence that the two times the Steelers managed to win the SB in recent memory, they managed to avoid having to face NE in the postseason both times.