Week 14 Bills at Eagles 2nd half thread

• Replies 995
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Rex will say how proud he is that his guys try do hard. He will say he will never try and stop their aggesiveness despite record setting pace of penalties we r on.

These were not mostly penalties of aggression. They were head - up- your -arse type procedure calls or holds from O lineman getting beat upfront.

I truly think Rex Ryan was the single worst thing for this team

We got worse under Ryan. Our defense regressed badly and we lead the league in penalties by a wide margin. With last year's staff I think this collection of players would be a playoff team. I really do.

Tough day for Incognito - penalties and just blown up. Two false starts on FB? Really? And 1,000 neutral zone infractions.

Tyrod had a tough day, but this one isn't in him. Can't give up almost 400 yards to freaking Philly...

Very frustrating day.

This team failed big time. Choked over and over as the Eagles were not some world beating team.

Yep. Total fail on O after Bradford made huge gaffe that should have cost Eagles the game. A good offense capitalizes there starting from the 31 with a timeout. No excuse for this performance.