Trump Alone at the Top

Really? Stalin was the Time Man of the Year twice, too.

Time's practice is to choose based on greatest influence, good or bad. Not touchy-feely fluffy bunny bull ****.

Yeah man, it's SHOCKING!

TIME Magazine is really important to me, too. I just stare at the covers as I sit on the toilet (my old lady was goaded into accepting a year's worth for 25 cents I think), wondering when she will finally throw them out.

Lot's of prestigious, prestigionousness in being "Person of the Year". Can't wait for Playboy's "Playmate of the Year", either.

Edited by HoF Watkins

Yeah man, it's SHOCKING!

TIME Magazine is really important to me, too. I just stare at the covers as I sit on the toilet (my old lady was goaded into accepting a year's worth for .25 cents I think), wondering when she will finally throw them out.

Lot's of prestigious, prestigionousness in being "Person of the Year". Can't wait for Playboy's "Playmate of the Year", either.

And the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition. They still do that don't they? :huh:

Even anti-Trump working-class voters are having second thoughts

New York Post, by Salena Zito

Original Article

"What is astounding, post-election, is the total lack of contrition Democrats have displayed for ignoring the workingman and -woman bloc that has been the party’s horn of plenty. The only regret they display is that they lost the election, not the voters."

"What is astounding, post-election, is the total lack of contrition Democrats have displayed for ignoring the workingman and -woman bloc that has been the party’s horn of plenty. The only regret they display is that they lost the election, not the voters."

Yup, Democrats need to stop promising to help get working people better pay, health care and consumer protections and promise them vague things like making the country somehow great again by building walls...

Even anti-Trump working-class voters are having second thoughts

New York Post, by Salena Zito

Original Article

And further:

“The Democratic Party has become a coastal elitist club and if there is any decision or discussion made to broaden that within the ranks it is squashed,” said Dane Strother, a legendary Washington, DC-based Democratic strategist.

“We have completely lost touch with Middle America,” he admits, “How did we go from the party of the little man to the party of the elite?” Then he answers; “Yes, we rightfully should protect the rights of minorities, African-Americans, Hispanics, the LBGTQ communities and we always should — but we can’t forget the rest of the country along the way,” he said.

Trump's outreach has usurped their stranglehold on the working class. To paraphrase: "What have you got to lose? Because things haven't been going very well for you supporting Democrats."

You're an idiot.

(This macro is great!)

:lol:

I used to use Quickeys.

Yup, Democrats need to stop promising to help get working people better pay, health care and consumer protections and promise them vague things like making the country somehow great again by building walls...

Yes because better pay, consumer protections and health care promises are not vague.