Trump Alone at the Top

Great, so you admit you have nothing specific to argue because you can't. You are a Trump supporter, right? You even have tried to get other right wingers to stop criticizing Trump. So you saw me calling out the racist guy that loves Trump and you just tried to trash the thread. You muddied the water and accused me of doing what you a actually doing. So not only are you a scum bag, you a hyocrical scum bag.

I could argue specifics about your bitchmudgeonry all day, but my point was that you are a douche in every thread. No, Trump is not my preferred candidate and if you would take the time to read threads before shooting you mouth off you would have known that.

BTW, do you ever proof what you write before posting it? Is English your first language?

Edited by 3rdnlng

No, Trump is not my preferred candidate and if you would take the time to read threads before shooting you mouth off you would have known that.

So you are voting "anything but a *.political_party" and the "lesser of two evils" just like the Dems did when the Repubs held the Executive branch. Were you here on the board when the left was criticized for doing exactly what you are doing now? Of course you were, but you forget... . Right?

Oh, BTW... This study confirms you are a huge jerk-off:

http://www.esquire.com/news-politics/news/a43468/stop-pointing-out-typos/

That would be a wonderful thing for this forum

Wouldn't be great to get rid of my point of view? You are a worthless POS so you don't want anyone confronting the ugly realities of Conservatives so you scream I'm the one "muddying the waters" or whatever. If you don't replay to me again don't worry, no loss here. You are so partisan you can't see the forest for the trees. And next time 3rd thing attacks me, feel free to blame me for it. Or, even better, just don't bother me again.

You are so arrogant, which is fine. I'd respect you, though, if you were more intelligent. But you do not rise to that level.

And then this from the Trump organization:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/04/internal-memo-reveals-trump-campaigns-mounting-fury-with-its-critics/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_pptrumpmemo-113am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Entitled “Digging through the Bull [expletive],” Bennett’s memo urged Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski — who was charged with battery last week for allegedly yanking a reporter — and others to ignore critics who have questioned whether Trump’s campaign for the Republican presidential nomination has waned.

“America is sick of them. Their idiotic attacks just remind voters why they hate the Washington Establishment,” Bennett wrote, citing tracking poll data favorable to Trump.

Blah blah blah...Have to admit that Greggy has me thinking he might have more than a kernel of truth right about the new normal. Imagine if Trump had the power of the oval office?

Edited by gatorman

Wouldn't be great to get rid of my point of view? You are a worthless POS so you don't want anyone confronting the ugly realities of Conservatives so you scream I'm the one "muddying the waters" or whatever. If you don't replay to me again don't worry, no loss here. You are so partisan you can't see the forest for the trees. And next time 3rd thing attacks me, feel free to blame me for it. Or, even better, just don't bother me again.

You are so arrogant, which is fine. I'd respect you, though, if you were more intelligent. But you do not rise to that level.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/04/04/internal-memo-reveals-trump-campaigns-mounting-fury-with-its-critics/?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_pptrumpmemo-113am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Blah blah blah...Have to admit that Greggy has me thinking he might have more than a kernel of truth right about the new normal. Imagine if Trump had the power of the oval office?

Case in point.

Try to understand that no one gives a **** about your "point of view," because "static" is not a point of view.

I'm going to ask you an honest question here. Have you ever sat down and really thought why so many people here give you such a hard time? Why people say you're a drag on this board? If you haven't I really suggest you do. And I would love to hear what you come up with. I think I know what you'll say but it will be a great exercise nonetheless.

I'm going to ask you an honest question here. Have you ever sat down and really thought why so many people here give you such a hard time? Why people say you're a drag on this board? If you haven't I really suggest you do. And I would love to hear what you come up with. I think I know what you'll say but it will be a great exercise nonetheless.

He's already answered that: it's because we're all jealous of his intelligence, and to insecure to accept his "point of view."

derail threads? I was responding to an openly racist person who was spewing hate and then everyone jumped on me.

Your tactic of "I was just fighting racism" doesn't work because you and other shitlibs call everyone racist. No one is going to give you sympathy or credit here. Think boy who cried wolf.

Sucks, huh? When you run into the real thing. (Although let me add that, in this instance, posting demographic data is not racist. You retard.)

I was waiting for him to reply to my question with that. Thanks. <_<

You were waiting for him to repeat himself? You're encouraging him to post the same **** over and over, and troll the board?

You're an idiot.

You were waiting for him to repeat himself? You're encouraging him to post the same **** over and over, and troll the board?

You're an idiot.

No you idiot I'm trying have a come to Jesus meeting with him. Yeah I know a lot of good that would do but hey it might be entertaining.

No you idiot I'm trying have a come to Jesus meeting with him. Yeah I know a lot of good that would do but hey it might be entertaining.

fool's er·rand
noun
unpunctuated: fools errand; noun: fool's errand; plural noun: fool's errands
  1. a task or activity that has no hope of success.

Edited by B-Man

I've been trying that for years. It'll never happen. Even if the shitbag actually met Jesus, he'd just accuse him of being a hateful Republican.