Trump Alone at the Top

Does anybody else find the irony here:

"Its the human body. Chill out..."

Considering Trump was grossed out by a bathroom break.

Your tactic of "I was just fighting racism" doesn't work because you and other shitlibs call everyone racist. No one is going to give you sympathy or credit here. Think boy who cried wolf.

Sucks, huh? When you run into the real thing. (Although let me add that, in this instance, posting demographic data is not racist. You retard.)

If I seem to recall, there are more than just Sh*tLibs calling YOU racist.

With that being said... I never have called you racist. That doesn't mean you are or are not.

I've been trying that for years. It'll never happen. Even if the shitbag actually met Jesus, he'd just accuse him of being a hateful Republican.

We all know Jesus was bleeding heart liberal. How can that be?

You don't have to answer, I know the context of your post. But, please do. Your witty replies are more than welcomed.

Your tactic of "I was just fighting racism" doesn't work because you and other shitlibs call everyone racist. No one is going to give you sympathy or credit here. Think boy who cried wolf.

Sucks, huh? When you run into the real thing. (Although let me add that, in this instance, posting demographic data is not racist. You retard.)

I'm with you. When you call everyone a racist, then no one is a racist.

And that's not fair to people like you. An actual racist.

Wouldn't be great to get rid of my point of view? You are a worthless POS so you don't want anyone confronting the ugly realities of Conservatives so you scream I'm the one "muddying the waters" or whatever. If you don't replay to me again don't worry, no loss here. You are so partisan you can't see the forest for the trees. And next time 3rd thing attacks me, feel free to blame me for it. Or, even better, just don't bother me again.

You've been "played" so many times you are now calling it "replay"? You know, we all screw up from time to time and it is no big deal. When it comes to you I would be hard-pressed to find a post that you haven't screwed something up. Frankly, that is a sign of inherent laziness. That laziness carries over to your (lack of) thought process. You are perfectly willing to blindly repost crap that has been fed to you without ever trying to understand it. You are the perfect example of a lackey.

I'm with you. When you call everyone a racist, then no one is a racist.

And that's not fair to people like you. An actual racist.

:beer:

ZING! Ouch! LAMAO!

It is like the star bellied Sneetches, who's who now?

OMG, LaBillz re-stating what I had already said. ZING! Burn!

You've been "played" so many times you are now calling it "replay"? You know, we all screw up from time to time and it is no big deal. When it comes to you I would be hard-pressed to find a post that you haven't screwed something up. Frankly, that is a sign of inherent laziness. That laziness carries over to your (lack of) thought process. You are perfectly willing to blindly repost crap that has been fed to you without ever trying to understand it. You are the perfect example of a lackey.

What's this "we all" ****?

Trump tells Bob Woodward at the Washington Post why Abraham Lincoln was a successful president. If you read this and still think he's the guy you want leading the free world, you're batshit nuts.

CfScVXGUAAIbo7K.jpg

Edited by LABillzFan

Trump tells Bob Woodward at the Washington Post why Abraham Lincoln was a successful president. If you read this and still think he's the guy you want leading the free world, you're batshit nuts.

CfScVXGUAAIbo7K.jpg

Literally, all he said was that Lincoln was smart and was president in the 1860s rather than 1840s, and Nixon was an !@#$.

Literally, all he said was that Lincoln was smart and was president in the 1860s rather than 1840s, and Nixon was an !@#$.

He didn't mention when Lincoln was President just that he was smart. I bet if someone asked when Lincoln was President he'd go on about how Taft was fat.