Trump Alone at the Top

Puhlease. Unless you call that little flap of skin dangling between your legs "a baby seal", the only clubbing you have done probably took place at your local AARP meeting. Keep your sick feelings to yourself, pervert.

You old bastards stick together eh?

Oh, you're back for more? Right at the end of the school day? Coincidence?

Yes ...the millenials will surely screw up what their predessors have so carefully crafted..

My college kids and their friends seem to have their heads on pretty straight...not too worried.

I would describe people of that age having their heads screwed on straight as those that would criticize your generation and mine for the huge messes we're in. In addition they should be the most fiscally conservative generation ever clamoring for lower flatter taxes, gutting this bloated fed government, demanding fiscal entitlement and government pension reform and desperately wanting pro economic growth policies coming out of Washington and state governments. On top of that, they want term limits for elected officials, border security, less intervention in foreign policy, then end of affirmative action (after all what is a minority now?) and the end of Obamacare as all of these things mentioned would help their generation.

Puhlease. Unless you call that little flap of skin dangling between your legs "a baby seal", the only clubbing you have done probably took place at your local AARP meeting. Keep your sick feelings to yourself, pervert.

You old bastards stick together eh?

Usually when people come here and start spewing dopiness all over a thread, they begin by making some ****ty point, begin taking abuse over either their presentation or content, and then resort to the dopiness.

Do you have a ****ty point to make?

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

Your opinion is that I am an idiot. As if your opinion means jack. You can try and distort what I am saying til the cows come home. We get it, Tom is always right. If you don't agree with Tom, you are an idiot. Are you sure you don't work at CBS?

leave cows out of this

Your opinion is that I am an idiot. As if your opinion means jack. You can try and distort what I am saying til the cows come home. We get it, Tom is always right. If you don't agree with Tom, you are an idiot. Are you sure you don't work at CBS?

leave cows out of this

Usually when people come here and start spewing dopiness all over a thread, they begin by making some ****ty point, begin taking abuse over either their presentation or content, and then resort to the dopiness.

Do you have a ****ty point to make?

I think he already made a ****ty point, two or three pages back.

But as I pointed out to start this whole "conversation..." it's really just not worth searching for, as he's not that important.

I think he already made a ****ty point, two or three pages back.

But as I pointed out to start this whole "conversation..." it's really just not worth searching for, as he's not that important.

Ah...

Yeah. Maybe if he wants to be taken seriously (or at least less not seriously) he can remake his ****ty point.

Ah...

Yeah. Maybe if he wants to be taken seriously (or at least less not seriously) he can remake his ****ty point.

Why would I make the point again? It is not my problem if your "jitterbug" computer is too complicated to figure out or if you are so ass backwards that you are incapable of following a message board thread. Moron.

Like he's coming back here.

He's going to declare victory and run away.

Run away? Silly old man. I will pop in from time to time to remind you that you are a senile, rambling old man.

Why would I make the point again? It is not my problem if your "jitterbug" computer is too complicated to figure out or if you are so ass backwards that you are incapable of following a message board thread. Moron.

Run away? Silly old man. I will pop in from time to time to remind you that you are a senile, rambling old man.

He knows and is cool with it.

LOL

You're going to make an awfully fun cat toy if you stick around.

LOL

You're going to make an awfully fun cat toy if you stick around.

Not really. His lack of content and posting only insults will make him boring real quick. At least gator tried to participate in the issues and conversations.

BTW did gator get a lifetime ban or is he dead. I really don't care either way.

Not really. His lack of content and posting only insults will make him boring real quick. At least gator tried to participate in the issues and conversations.

BTW did gator get a lifetime ban or is he dead. I really don't care either way.

I get an absolute kick over his completely unjustified righteous indignation, and the fact that his go-to insult is "you guys are old, man".