Trump Alone at the Top

"doc" i'm just wondering did you even loohttp://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/28/news/la-pn-college-transcripts-replace-birth-certificate-for-obama-detractors-20120526k into the question of Obama's academic credentials before you started slandering him?

did You graduate magna cum laude from an ivy league school? didn't think so.

"

"We do know a few things about the president's college career.

In his new book, "Barack Obama: The Story," David Maraniss quotes Obama as saying that his grade point average at Columbia was an impressive 3.7. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, which cannot happen with poor grades."

Edited by birdog1960

Wow, you are saying I'm a liar?

Actually, you admitted to lying:

See, the difference here is, I was obviously joking.

7 minutes later:

Yes, I really believed Europeans never had guns ever. ... (seconds later in the same post!) Funny, you only victory was me being sarcastic, lol Congrats!

So yes, you're lying about this. Either you were wrong about Europeans never owning guns, or you were "obviously joking".

Again, you're digging this hole ever deeper for yourself. Soon you'll reach China. Where, guess what, they actually DON'T allow citizens to own guns.

Actually, you admitted to lying:

7 minutes later:

So yes, you're lying about this. Either you were wrong about Europeans never owning guns, or you were "obviously joking".

Again, you're digging this hole ever deeper for yourself. Soon you'll reach China. Where, guess what, they actually DON'T allow citizens to own guns.

No, I can lie and it can be a joke. Its the same thing Greggy. Ever hear of a fib?

Are you really this stupid?

No, I can lie and it can be a joke. Its the same thing Greggy. Ever hear of a fib?

Are you really this stupid?

So you were fibbing now? Holy crap that's funny. What's that, the fourth different version of events you've offered? :lol: You are so full of shite you don't even know how to say "I was wrong, I am sorry for being an idiot". It's really easy to do. You should try it.

The party that brought up us eight years of embarrassing incompetence known as Barack Obama thinks Trump is a bad idea.

That's rich, Geno.

I wish people would stop calling Barry incompetent. It totally misses the point on what this guy is all about. He is not incompetent in completing his agenda. To weaken the west. Particularly the US. He is doing a great job of that from saddling us with obamacare to shutting down power plants to transferring US sovereignty to offshore powers(see the TPP that he won't let anyone look at). Like the UN and foreign corporations. So he's not incompetent. Treasonous prik? You betcha. That's why it's laughable that these leftist brain dead clones on this board are freaking out over Trump.

so where are trumps college transcripts? http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-refuses-to-release-his-own-college-and-passport-records-2012-10. why aren't all you birthers screaming for these. ands since it appears he's actually from another planet (Uranus comes to mind) where is his birth certificate

What does he need transcripts for? He accomplishments speak to his intelligence. Unlike Barry who has accomplished nothing except gain positions by affirmative action.

"doc" i'm just wondering did you even loohttp://articles.latimes.com/2012/may/28/news/la-pn-college-transcripts-replace-birth-certificate-for-obama-detractors-20120526k into the question of Obama's academic credentials before you started slandering him?

did You graduate magna cum laude from an ivy league school? didn't think so.

"

"We do know a few things about the president's college career.

In his new book, "Barack Obama: The Story," David Maraniss quotes Obama as saying that his grade point average at Columbia was an impressive 3.7. He graduated magna cum laude from Harvard Law School, which cannot happen with poor grades."

Grade inflation was a problem at Occidental when Barry was there and Columbia had lowered standards for transfers. As for what Barry claims his GPA was, I believe that about as much as I believe his "if you like your doctor..." line. And why didn't he enter Harvard immediately after graduating from Columbia? Instead he spent 5 years, likely studying his ass off, as community organizer.

Some of the responses here lead me to believe that many of you would support an actual elephant if it won the GOP Primary.

Also, in before: "Babar would be better than Obama!"

I guess that would make sense, since you guys support an ass like Hilly.

Grade inflation was a problem at Occidental when Barry was there and Columbia had lowered standards for transfers. As for what Barry claims his GPA was, I believe that about as much as I believe his "if you like your doctor..." line. And why didn't he enter Harvard immediately after graduating from Columbia? Instead he spent 5 years, likely studying his ass off, as community organizer.

I'm finding Obama's past to be less and less interesting as time goes on. We actually have 7 years of on the job performance from which to judge him. His past prior to being president looks like the high water mark for him.

I wish people would stop calling Barry incompetent. It totally misses the point on what this guy is all about. He is not incompetent in completing his agenda. To weaken the west. Particularly the US. He is doing a great job of that from saddling us with obamacare to shutting down power plants to transferring US sovereignty to offshore powers(see the TPP that he won't let anyone look at). Like the UN and foreign corporations. So he's not incompetent. Treasonous prik? You betcha. That's why it's laughable that these leftist brain dead clones on this board are freaking out over Trump.

What does he need transcripts for? He accomplishments speak to his intelligence. Unlike Barry who has accomplished nothing except gain positions by affirmative action.

Do you really believe this? Nobody is dumb enough to think like this are they?

It is weird. I know that polls say she is the favorite but I haven't met a single person who actually thinks that Hillary is a good candidate or that she deserves to be president. I'm a democrat but want no part of Hillary (unless my choice is her or Trump then my hand will be forced).

It is weird. I know that polls say she is the favorite but I haven't met a single person who actually thinks that Hillary is a good candidate or that she deserves to be president. I'm a democrat but want no part of Hillary (unless my choice is her or Trump then my hand will be forced).

That's interesting that you say that Section 122, I'm a Conservative and have little respect for Ms. Clinton and how she operates,

but I have several siblings who like to describe themselves as middle of the road (they lean left) but they really don't want to vote for Hillary either.

I'm finding Obama's past to be less and less interesting as time goes on. We actually have 7 years of on the job performance from which to judge him. His past prior to being president looks like the high water mark for him.

Oh, I agree with you. And even if he were smart, there's a difference between being smart and knowing what to do/will work.

Fundamentally, people just don't like her. It's basically a "well, she's the only hope the Dems have so I'll have to vote for her" despite the fact that she's a raging hypocrite with a poor and criminal track record.

Oh, he's smart

I can prove he isn't smart by a thousand moronic actions and an inability to release his college transcripts.

So it's on you to prove that he is smart, which should be as enlightening and insightful as ..lybob explaining why college should be free.

That's interesting that you say that Section 122, I'm a Conservative and have little respect for Ms. Clinton and how she operates,

but I have several siblings who like to describe themselves as middle of the road (they lean left) but they really don't want to vote for Hillary either.

I hate to put the tinfoil on so quickly into this foray into ppp but to me she is likely being trumpeted because she fits the status quo. She is the candidate that we are used to seeing and it is "her time". Add in the support (read dollars) that media companies such as Time Warner have given her and it isn't surprising to think that she is being pushed and trumpeted without actually being the leader. It wouldn't be the first time the media was less than truthful with citizens.

Oh, I agree with you. And even if he were smart, there's a difference between being smart and knowing what to do/will work.

Fundamentally, people just don't like her. It's basically a "well, she's the only hope the Dems have so I'll have to vote for her" despite the fact that she's a raging hypocrite with a poor and criminal track record.

Yup. She isn't very likable at all. I have been watching the debates and am left with this:

Trump is an absolute disgrace. He preaches hate and focuses on how amazing he is and how much money he is worth. I can't imagine any sort of successful foreign policy that he could develop, implement, or spear head. He would be a downright embarrassment as THE representative for our nation on the world's stage.

Hillary is close behind. She is everything that is wrong with politics. That said she is an amazing politician. I don't mean that as a positive thing but watching her debate and speak in a public forum you can just see how carefully crafted every word is. I dislike her strongly but that is impressive (again not a positive thing).

Then there is the rest.

Bernie Sanders is interesting and I think ultimately he will end up being the democratic nominee. Currently he has my support but (and I will duck and cover) I am a strong proponent of universal health care. It may be a post for a different topic but it isn't the evil that it is made out to be. I currently pay over $800 a month for health insurance for my family and that doesn't include co-pays, prescriptions, etc... With all of the money I paid out in 2015 it totaled over 12k. I have family that lives in Europe and has universal health care. It works very well and most of the "worries" pushed on us are bogus. Wait times aren't worse, taxes aren't high enough that they come close to what most of us pay for insurance, they still have high quality doctors, and (my favorite part) people don't have to choose between medical care and dinner.

Bernie Sanders is interesting and I think ultimately he will end up being the democratic nominee. Currently he has my support but (and I will duck and cover) I am a strong proponent of universal health care. It may be a post for a different topic but it isn't the evil that it is made out to be. I currently pay over $800 a month for health insurance for my family and that doesn't include co-pays, prescriptions, etc... With all of the money I paid out in 2015 it totaled over 12k. I have family that lives in Europe and has universal health care. It works very well and most of the "worries" pushed on us are bogus. Wait times aren't worse, taxes aren't high enough that they come close to what most of us pay for insurance, they still have high quality doctors, and (my favorite part) people don't have to choose between medical care and dinner.

Insurance was cheaper before Obamacare.

It's interesting that a thread about Trump turns into an Obama and Hillary bashing party from the right.

Nobody wants to support this GOP front-runner? I see a lot of bitching with no solutions, as per usual.

The trolling by gatorman reels them in.