Trump Alone at the Top

'Stop Trump' campaigners rally US expats from London bus

https://www.yahoo.com/news/stop-trump-campaigners-rally-us-expats-london-bus-155337021.html

c41bcbbd1b9fd66076dd00c167c9b486ad577e6e

. With star-spangled banners, cookies and "Stop Trump" leaflets, US campaigners living in Britain took to the streets of London in a double-decker bus on Wednesday to persuade compatriots to vote.

Setting off from University College London, the red bus drove around the British capital, stopping in the City financial hub and at the Houses of Parliament in an attempt to find US expats to win over.

{snip}

Avaaz is planning similar campaign initiatives in Mexico and Berlin later this week.

Ted Cruz :

This election is unlike any other in our nation’s history. Like many other voters, I have struggled to determine the right course of action in this general election.

In Cleveland, I urged voters, “please, don’t stay home in November. Stand, and speak, and vote your conscience, vote for candidates up and down the ticket whom you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution.”

After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump

Ted Cruz :

This election is unlike any other in our nation’s history. Like many other voters, I have struggled to determine the right course of action in this general election.

In Cleveland, I urged voters, “please, don’t stay home in November. Stand, and speak, and vote your conscience, vote for candidates up and down the ticket whom you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution.”

After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump

But he's a Canadian citizen.

Move to !@#$ing Canada, you idiot!

Ugly ad. This is going to be a nasty campaign as neither side can defend the abhorrent aspects of their supported candidates. That's why despite Jhnson's huge flaws, I am voting for him.

Ted Cruz :

Very good Reek. Now fetch me some wine.

Ugly ad. This is going to be a nasty campaign as neither side can defend the abhorrent aspects of their supported candidates. That's why despite Jhnson's huge flaws, I am voting for him.

I can't find anyone voting for Hiliary. When you ask a Hiliary supporter to justify their vote they turn the conversation about Trump.

A good chunk of Trump voters do the same with Hiliary, but they can usually come up with examples of why they support Trump. Granted their weak examples but at least their support isn't predicated on why the other person is worse

I can't find anyone voting for Hiliary. When you ask a Hiliary supporter to justify their vote they turn the conversation about Trump.

A good chunk of Trump voters do the same with Hiliary, but they can usually come up with examples of why they support Trump. Granted their weak examples but at least their support isn't predicated on why the other person is worse

Perhaps your bubble should expand.