Trump Alone at the Top

Not a pretty picture for any American "B"

3202203.jpg

Come on now B, this is "Her Turn", get with the program now... The DNC found their way to this simple conclusion, why can't the rest of us?

For the Democrats who hates family lineage politics with the Bush's, this is almost worse....

To be honest, I'm disappointed in this race. I was expected to at least be entertained, but this is becoming nearly unwatchable. With so much at stake, most notably a Supreme Court for a generation, I wanted tight polls, contested voting blocks, strong debates and contrast on issues.... We've been robbed as voters, the carpet pulled out from under our ability to have a real choice. It feels like our country is slipping away into progressivism under a sad whimper. Real change was promised in 2008, but it looks more like Real Change will come in 2017 under a Clinton administration.... Yikes.

It's actually a prettier picture for Trump than I expected.

I figured his campaign team would reel him in, making him aware that is he just stuck to the talking points he'd win against such a crumby rival. He would literally be better served by say "no comment" to most questions. Trump is off the rails.

Edited by B-Large

Well said and I agree with most of it except the bolded section. This was never a true race. It was always a coronation and it is indeed over.

The media is a mouthpiece, bought and controlled by the folks who want HRC to be president. They didn't create Trump, they just allowed him to metastasize in order to help their chosen candidate.

The GOP is done. They should have done their serious soul searching and reshuffling in '08 but they chose instead to try to ride it out with obstructionism. That was a mistake and it might cost them their whole party. They're going to lose big, Trump will take down a few senate seats with him, and it'll be a wrap.

Blaming someone else for your problems is pathetic. The right wing media has successfully brought 30 percent of the country under their wing ...so there is that. The problem the GOP has is a complete vacancy of ideas...Trump filled this void with his smell. The GOP has the congress - where are the proposals for reducing the deficit, immigration, health care, affordable college...absoutely nothing.

Is the media stopping them?

Meanwhile at the state level the GOP has busied themselves with where people pee and pinching voting access.

Now the election is rigged.....absolutely patheic.

where are the proposals for reducing the deficit, immigration, health care, affordable college...absoutely nothing.

Man, I'll give you credit; you may only have one note to play, but you play it pretty often.

Note to everyone considering a response to baskin's oft-repeated, forever-boring "where are the proposals?" rant.

You are welcome to point him to the bills and proposals, from a healthcare option to Zika-related funding, and he will, as every predictable leftist before him, explain that whatever you're showing him really isn't a proposal at all, simply because he has been told not to agree with it.

Blaming someone else for your problems is pathetic. The right wing media has successfully brought 30 percent of the country under their wing ...so there is that. The problem the GOP has is a complete vacancy of ideas...Trump filled this void with his smell. The GOP has the congress - where are the proposals for reducing the deficit, immigration, health care, affordable college...absoutely nothing.

Heaven forbid you educate yourself on services that a little company called Google provides, since you clearly don't follow the news.

Here and here.

As for immigration and affordable college - kinda hard for GOP to give handouts when they don't control the pen. Or maybe you can point me to the legislation that was passed regarding immigration and affordable college?

Edited by GG

Meanwhile at the state level the GOP has busied themselves with where people pee and pinching voting access.

No the GOP doesn't have a vacancy ideas. It's just that addressing the big problems that we have (debt, entitlements, illegal immigration, national security and encouraging a growth economy) doesn't sell as well as free stuff paid by the rich, racism, sexism and man made climate change doom to low information voters. We're a terrible population at understanding government vs individual responsibilities and the GOP does a terrible job of presenting to and educating our population. The latter being a really steep climb considering the level of media bias, bias in education and selfishness/envy among so many groups of people.

Edited by keepthefaith

No the GOP doesn't have a vacancy ideas. It's just that addressing the big problems that we have (debt, entitlements, illegal immigration, national security and encouraging a growth economy) doesn't sell as well as free stuff paid by the rich, racism, sexism and man made climate change doom to low information voters. We're a terrible population at understanding government vs individual responsibilities and the GOP does a terrible job of presenting to and educating our population. The latter being a really steep climb considering the level of media bias, bias in education and selfishness/envy among so many groups of people.

This is why baskin left the GOP. Not enough 'free stuff.' Those progressives love them some freebies. :lol:

I love the way Democrats ignore the proposals, then clamor "where are the proposals?" Yeah...they suck. Doesn't mean they don't exist.

And why do we need health care proposals? That was fixed in 2010.

Funny Barry didn't address all those problems back in 2009 when he had a majority in the House and a super majority in the Senate. It's also funny how liberals bristle when I mention that.

No. Literally "The Golden Fleece" was more important. We certainly got fleeced of all our gold too. :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Come on now B, this is "Her Turn", get with the program now... The DNC found their way to this simple conclusion, why can't the rest of us?

For the Democrats who hates family lineage politics with the Bush's, this is almost worse....

To be honest, I'm disappointed in this race. I was expected to at least be entertained, but this is becoming nearly unwatchable. With so much at stake, most notably a Supreme Court for a generation, I wanted tight polls, contested voting blocks, strong debates and contrast on issues.... We've been robbed as voters, the carpet pulled out from under our ability to have a real choice. It feels like our country is slipping away into progressivism under a sad whimper. Real change was promised in 2008, but it looks more like Real Change will come in 2017 under a Clinton administration.... Yikes.

I figured his campaign team would reel him in, making him aware that is he just stuck to the talking points he'd win against such a crumby rival. He would literally be better served by say "no comment" to most questions. Trump is off the rails.

Interestingly, POTUS is displaying the same school yard I-can-piss-farther-than-you-can attitude in his comments about Donald. Trump never saw a slight, nor presumed slight, he didn't attack and POTUS has stepped right into the muck with him at this point. If the Presidential plays tit for tat in this manner, isn't Trump really acting Presidential here in the 21st Century?

Interestingly, POTUS is displaying the same school yard I-can-piss-farther-than-you-can attitude in his comments about Donald. Trump never saw a slight, nor presumed slight, he didn't attack and POTUS has stepped right into the muck with him at this point. If the Presidential plays tit for tat in this manner, isn't Trump really acting Presidential here in the 21st Century?

If by 'presidential' you mean immature, thin-skinned and childish like Obama for the past seven years...then yes. Yes, he is.

If by 'presidential' you mean immature, thin-skinned and childish like Obama for the past seven years...then yes. Yes, he is.

He could be the first white black president then. He'll also be the first Democrat Republican president too. 'Cept he ain't gonna make it.

I'm adjusting my sights to realizing we'll be hearing that hag's cackle for at least the next four years shouting down to Americans like we're unruly children and she's the school marm anointed to discipline us.

He could be the first white black president then. He'll also be the first Democrat Republican president too. 'Cept he ain't gonna make it.

I'm adjusting my sights to realizing we'll be hearing that hag's cackle for at least the next four years shouting down to Americans like we're unruly children and she's the school marm anointed to discipline us.

Eight years. Not four.

You really think she won't last two terms? Hell, we may end up seeing the Republican Party outlawed as a hate group.

Wow... The Party of "No", get nothing done. Quite a train wreck:

"In the world of Republican “super PACs,” strategists are going even farther: discussing advertisements that would treat Mr. Trump’s defeat as a given and urge voters to send Republicans to Congress as a check on a Hillary Clinton White House. The discussions were described by officials familiar with the deliberations, several of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity about confidential planning."

Wow... The Party of "No", get nothing done. Quite a train wreck:

"In the world of Republican super PACs, strategists are going even farther: discussing advertisements that would treat Mr. Trumps defeat as a given and urge voters to send Republicans to Congress as a check on a Hillary Clinton White House. The discussions were described by officials familiar with the deliberations, several of whom spoke on the condition of anonymity about confidential planning."

You act surprised, this entire election is a clown show. One nominee is a reality tv star gone wild and the other nominee would be in jail if she had any last name but her own.