Trump Alone at the Top

Trump is afraid of the debates I heard. This is why Trump will always fail he gets distracted by stupid ****. Can't have a guy who has the attention of a child and the maturity of one to be president.

I'm not sure a childishly short attention span is a problem. The President has to do so much **** that he doesn't focus on any one thing to a meaningful degree.

The bigger problem is that he doesn't have nearly the mental discipline to task-swap to that degree.

REASON: Is SCOTUS a Good Reason to Support Trump? Libertarian and Conservative Legal Experts Weigh In.

My contribution: “The future of the Supreme Court under Hillary is clearly dreadful: appointees would be to the left of Ruth Bader Ginsburg and probably corrupt to boot. Under Trump it’s unclear: His list of potential appointees actually looked pretty good, but with Trump you never know what he’ll actually do. So I’d say it’s a choice between certainly awful, and possibly awful.”

2016 in a nutshell!

WHY TRUMP’S MESSAGE IS RESONATING WITH SO MANY VOTERS:

“Wage stagnation has resulted in many Americans feeling left out of the new economy. On real terms (inflation adjusted dollars), wages are back to where they were in 1996. . . . Frankly, I’ve been confused about the anger and support of Trump. But the misunderstanding is almost certainly due to my luck in life. I live in a bubble in New York City and in the technology industry. I’ve benefited from a good education and an opportunity to work in the new economy. These are not opportunities that most people have been lucky enough to access. The anger stems from a reasonable psychological reaction to relative economic comparisons and the very real difficulty that stagnating wages cause. The Democratic Party and everyone trying to convince her family and friends that Donald Trump cannot be the next President must keep this data in mind.”

The Khan stuff has been great for Trump. He doesn't want to overheat too soon. It'd be best for him to go into Nov 8th trailing by like 3 in the national polls.

Many liberals still view trump as an impossibility, which gives him an advantage over Hilary.

Despite what the current polls suggest, she is losing. The enthusiasm to vote is plummeting, and that spells disaster for the Democrats; I wouldn't be surprised if several voter fraud cases pop up where people are caught voting for others they know decided to stay home.

This reminds me so much of the Brexit vote. Many stay voters even voted to leave as a joke.

He's going to get killed, well actually it will be self inflicted suicide, in the debates.

You see, this is where I think Trump will actually shine because, generally speaking, debates have something of a protocol to them, and Trump sucks at protocol while Hillary is all seasoned for it, making him the wild card.

How is she supposed to prepare to debate a guy who could feasibily pull a used maxipad from his jacket and accuse Hillary of being on the rag?

When she tries to talk about foreign policy, he just has to bring up Benghazi, or the reset button embarrassment or her vote for the Iraq war. Or, again, pull out a maxipad.

And the reason he can succeed is because she'll finally be the shiny object in front of him, and he can finally focus on her.

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he either called her a whore, or a lesbian ("I'm not saying that, but I hear people saying it...") or took a swing at her while telling her to suck his dick.

All totally feasible.

And Hillary could blow a fuse like she did at the Benghazi hearings.

You see, this is where I think Trump will actually shine because, generally speaking, debates have something of a protocol to them, and Trump sucks at protocol while Hillary is all seasoned for it, making him the wild card.

How is she supposed to prepare to debate a guy who could feasibily pull a used maxipad from his jacket and accuse Hillary of being on the rag?

When she tries to talk about foreign policy, he just has to bring up Benghazi, or the reset button embarrassment or her vote for the Iraq war. Or, again, pull out a maxipad.

And the reason he can succeed is because she'll finally be the shiny object in front of him, and he can finally focus on her.

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised if he either called her a whore, or a lesbian ("I'm not saying that, but I hear people saying it...") or took a swing at her while telling her to suck his dick.

All totally feasible.

And Hillary could blow a fuse like she did at the Benghazi hearings.

He needs to be careful there. Lazio was a horrible candidate (how the #### does she keep pulling that ace?) but he was officially done like a dinner when he "physically attacked her" in a debate. OK, so he actually walked over to her podium to hand her a stack of papers, but the moment he did that he officially had no way to get into the race.

If Trump is too forceful in his verbal attacks he gets his wish & doesn't have plans for January 20.

I would focus on the hole in her tongue. The HPV risks of eating kitty.

3jgwvhea2lcx.png

Many liberals still view trump as an impossibility, which gives him an advantage over Hilary.

Despite what the current polls suggest, she is losing. The enthusiasm to vote is plummeting, and that spells disaster for the Democrats; I wouldn't be surprised if several voter fraud cases pop up where people are caught voting for others they know decided to stay home.

This reminds me so much of the Brexit vote. Many stay voters even voted to leave as a joke.

I firmly believe that all the polling until November is going to be nonsense, simply because this election is going to hinge on a relatively unpredictable voter turnout in an electorate that's very oddly divided.

I wouldn't be surprised if several voter fraud cases pop up where people are caught voting for others they know decided to stay home.

But every voice should be heard even if you choose not to exercise it. Therefore your vote will be cast on your behalf by somebody from the People's Party. Because the People Party cares about you and quite honestly, knows how to better take care of you than yourself.

/Progressive

Now Trump thinks the election will be rigged... God this guy is crazy.

He may be, but not because of that. Without question there will be rigging at a local level. And in a tight election you really only need to identify a handful of toss up districts (which is now easy to do with Big Data), to rig and you can sway the election. This is what the Dems claimed happened after both GWB wins. The reason those claims weren't credible then but might be this year is because you have near universal opposition to Trump among the political elite, right or left. And that's when **** get rigged. If Trump had been the GOP candidate in 2000 you better believe the Dems' attempt to rig Florida post-election would have succeeded because the GOP wouldn't have stopped them.

Edited by KD in CA

Yeah, seriously. In what fantasy world do people live in where rigging isn't at least attempted?

You can even see it from the riggers' perspective. Trump is so evil that he MUST not be come President. So it's not WRONG of me to bus in illegals and unregistered naggers to vote.

I'm doing GOOD for the world.

Yeah, seriously. In what fantasy world do people live in where rigging isn't at least attempted?

You can even see it from the riggers' perspective. Trump is so evil that he MUST not be come President. So it's not WRONG of me to bus in illegals and unregistered naggers to vote.

I'm doing GOOD for the world.

This is absolutely true. I've already had the conversation with a liberal who used the scenario: If you could go back and prevent Hitler from gaining power, would you do it? -as justification for the media bias; because he could no longer deny that Trump is being unfairly targeted by the MSM.

The weird thing about this election is that despite all the bad things coming out about the candidates, people don't seem to care. It's exactly like they're picking sports teams. They're no longer supporters, but fans.

Actually wikileaks has said that they have evidence of Hillary's campaign working to rig the election (not the primary) and will publish it soon.

Hopefully I'll catch that during the 15 minutes it remains in the news cycle.