TNF: Packers at Lions

YoloinOhio

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That defense was absurd. On the replay you can see two CBs near the LOS who just float 20 or so yards downfield doing nothing. Were they guarding againt a 60 yard open field run by Rodgers? Lions essentially used 9 guys on that play, 5 DB and a LB against 5 WR. What a cluster!@#$.

The penalty would have been "missed" if it didn't involve a marquise team, and one of the NFL's golden boys. That's why Detroit and Buffalo are "cursed". p,s not saying it wasn't a just call, I'm just saying how it would have went down had roles been reversed.

Edited by DriveFor1Outta5

Wow!! Amazing finish.

After seeing the Browns lose the way they did and watching Detroit just get Hail Mary'd, maybe some cities actually are cursed...<gulp>

Yep- Buffalo, Detroit and Cleveland are cursed. Look at Browns Monday and Lions tonight. Some unlucky trifecta is in play. Watch how we somehow lose horribly on last play this Sunday Edited by SF Bills Fan

The penalty would have been "missed" if it didn't involve a marquise team, and one of the NFL's golden boys. That's why Detroit and Buffalo are "cursed". p,s not saying it wasn't a just call, I'm just saying how it would have went down had roles been reversed.

Yup, pretty much. The face mask call was bs too. Definitely helps to be a team the league favors. I cannot even get mad about it anymore. Slowly losing interest by the week.

Yup, pretty much. The face mask call was bs too. Definitely helps to be a team the league favors. I cannot even get mad about it anymore. Slowly losing interest by the week.

Imagine if that were Brady. It would have been a face mask, roughing the passer, an ejection, a fine, and a suspension. And then they would have called defensive PI on the Hail Mary if the Pats didn't complete it.

And then all the M&#33;@#&#036;s would have complained how the league is against them...

Yep- Buffalo, Detroit and Cleveland are cursed. Look at Browns Monday and Lions tonight. Some unlucky trifecta is in play. Watch how we somehow lose horribly on last play this Sunday

Lake Erie is the bottom of the NFL.

That was a great ending.

Not sure what the Lions were doing. Maybe Caldwell can come coach the Bills... B-)

Imagine if that were Brady. It would have been a face mask, roughing the passer, an ejection, a fine, and a suspension. And then they would have called defensive PI on the Hail Mary if the Pats didn't complete it.

And then all the M!@#$s would have complained how the league is against them...

They truly believe it too, it's dumbfounding.

Yep- Buffalo, Detroit and Cleveland are cursed. Look at Browns Monday and Lions tonight. Some unlucky trifecta is in play. Watch how we somehow lose horribly on last play this Sunday

mmqb is actually doing a series on these three teams. They started with Detroit this week.

I think they said buffalo is third.

@JennyVrentas: The week before T'giving, @theMMQB visited 3 NFL cities where fans have long waited for a winner, asking: What is the key to a turnaround?

@JennyVrentas: First stop, Detroit, where owner Martha Firestone Ford has run out of patienceand that may be a good thing: https://t.co/hCKyPmhuIE

Edited by YoloinOhio

Incredible game. The best part is that I'm in a must-win FFB situation and made the late decision to start Richard Rodgers at TE. :w00t:

playing the lottery today?

@AdamSchefter: Aaron Rodgers' 61-yard TD to Richard Rodgers on Thursday is longest game-winning, game-ending Hail Mary in NFL history, per Elias.

Edited by YoloinOhio

I want to argue this so badly!

but I can't.. :bag: