Blood is on the NRA's hands

LA Grant

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, you are an excellent representative of blind conservative doctrine.

Why don't you tell us some more about how conservatives have principles but liberals have agendas? :lol:

You can cry about it all you want but you're nothing more than the same ridiculous caricature that gatorboy is.

Nice, you quote one sentence out of my post and respond with the same bs as your other posts. Why don't you reply specifically to my areas of concern? I'm talking about post #530. Can you tell me what those concerns have to do with me being an excellent representative of blind conservative doctrine? Also, since you have a reputation at the Stadium Wall of being a dick (I'm not calling you one because until the last few days I don't believe we have had any conversations) can you assure anyone that you will refrain from doing any moderating here at PPP? I'm sure that there are a few people that might want to make some comments but have a concern about going up against someone who may have the power to ban them. I don't know you well enough to know if you would use your moderator status to bully anyone so it would be pretty cool if you made that commitment. Oh, if you also give assurance that what is said here stays here and will in no way affect anyone's status on the main board that would be really cool.

P.S. Comparing me with "gatorboy" was really funny but not a good move on your part. Stay tuned.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Nice, you quote one sentence out of my post and respond with the same bs as your other posts. Why don't you reply specifically to my areas of concern? I'm talking about post #530. Can you tell me what those concerns have to do with me being an excellent representative of blind conservative doctrine? Also, since you have a reputation at the Stadium Wall of being a dick (I'm not calling you one because until the last few days I don't believe we have had any conversations) can you assure anyone that you will refrain from doing any moderating here at PPP? I'm sure that there are a few people that might want to make some comments but have a concern about going up against someone who may have the power to ban them. I don't know you well enough to know if you would use your moderator status to bully anyone so it would be pretty cool if you made that commitment. Oh, if you also give assurance that what is said here stays here and will in no way affect anyone's status on the main board that would be really cool.

P.S. Comparing me with "gatorboy" was really funny but not a good move on your part. Stay tuned.

There are a few words I'd use to describe how I feel about Simon, but "concerned" definitely ain't one of them.

I do agree with Simon to a point. There is an absence of meaningful debate on the issues of the day. Each side is polarized by the extreme factions of their party (or interests) to the point where they cover their ears with their hands and shout loudly nah-nah-boo-boo I can't hear you! And that has carried over into this forum.

We've seen that polarization accelerate in the last two decades. It's a broken political system where important policy issues of the day are not debated on their merits, those are steamrolled over in a mad rush to get the votes necessary to pass the legislation, or to stonewall it, or to table it. Our ruling class has done America and all Americans a disservice. They wipe their azzes regularly with The Constitution and the 4th Estate does not have our back... regardless of which party is in power. The 5th Estate is growing but I see it being used more to whip up a frenzied whirlwind by the oligarchs to suit their means.

This is not America's finest hour.

Ha look who got his ass lit up again.

"Not a good move on your part" ? Gonna tell your breakfast group at Hardee's/Carl's jr about it ? Feel the butthurt!!

I do agree with Simon to a point. There is an absence of meaningful debate on the issues of the day. Each side is polarized by the extreme factions of their party (or interests) to the point where they cover their ears with their hands and shout loudly nah-nah-boo-boo I can't hear you! And that has carried over into this forum.

We've seen that polarization accelerate in the last two decades. It's a broken political system where important policy issues of the day are not debated on their merits, those are steamrolled over in a mad rush to get the votes necessary to pass the legislation, or to stonewall it, or to table it. Our ruling class has done America and all Americans a disservice. They wipe their azzes regularly with The Constitution and the 4th Estate does not have our back... regardless of which party is in power. The 5th Estate is growing but I see it being used more to whip up a frenzied whirlwind by the oligarchs to suit their means.

This is not America's finest hour.

Yes, so I tell Simon what is important to me as a conservative and he says I'm practicing "blind conservative doctrine". He chooses not to debate the substance but to actually play the gatorman role he accuses me of and just throw liberal dogma against the wall. If he was serious about his contentions then he would attempt to take apart the points I made in post #530 in this thread. He rails against "conservative doctrine" but is afraid to debate the specific points made by a conservative. I'm willing to debate him point by point and he is well, willing to fill in for gatorman.

Ha look who got his ass lit up again.

"Not a good move on your part" ? Gonna tell your breakfast group at Hardee's/Carl's jr about it ? Feel the butthurt!!

You're like a little kid that never learns that it isn't a good idea to touch a hot stove. Face it, there is a thing called the "Peter Principle" and I think you top out at the Shoutbox.

You're like a little kid that never learns that it isn't a good idea to touch a hot stove. Face it, there is a thing called the "Peter Principle" and I think you top out at the Shoutbox.

I got your Peter principal right here. Above my nutsack.

I'll let you get back to your oatmeal dinner now. It's almost 4pm.

I got your Peter principal right here. Above my nutsack.

I'll let you get back to your oatmeal dinner now. It's almost 4pm.

Note to stoner:

The Peter principle is a theory based on being unqualified for something. In the future you may choose not to cite your own man parts as an example of this insufficiency. You should keep some of these things to yourself.

Note to stoner:

The Peter principle is a theory based on being unqualified for something. In the future you may choose not to cite your own man parts as an example of this insufficiency. You should keep some of these things to yourself.

Note to confused guy who switches names when he melts down like a lil baby.

Wish the Peter principal worked. Everytime you and 3rd attempt humor, the posts should disappear into thin air.

My man parts are up to code and fully functional, I don't get it.

Note to confused guy who switches names when he melts down like a lil baby.

Wish the Peter principal worked. Everytime you and 3rd attempt humor, the posts should disappear into thin air.

My man parts are up to code and fully functional, I don't get it.

Perhaps your stonedishness makes you confused again.

1. The Peter Principle is used to describe something that is insufficient or unqualified.

2. You called your own member the Peter Principle.

3. Profit

Edited by 4merper4mer

Also, since you have a reputation at the Stadium Wall of being a dick (I'm not calling you one because until the last few days I don't believe we have had any conversations) can you assure anyone that you will refrain from doing any moderating here at PPP? I'm sure that there are a few people that might want to make some comments but have a concern about going up against someone who may have the power to ban them. I don't know you well enough to know if you would use your moderator status to bully anyone so it would be pretty cool if you made that commitment. Oh, if you also give assurance that what is said here stays here and will in no way affect anyone's status on the main board that would be really cool.

You can tell me my dog is stupid, my wife is ugly, my kids are reprobates and mf me up and down this forum and there will be no repercussions

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/congress/article49233895.htmlBecause you can't beat a dead horse long enough (and I'm trying to distract myself from the the Bills pathetic loss today) ... I'm telling you guys and gals using the "no fly list" to curtail liberties other than flying is a fools game

Simon, can we get your dog's response to this?