Blood is on the NRA's hands

LA Grant

Following Bob's replies to FireChan that was how it came across. But then again Bob's a stoner so I understand why things he says don't make sense.

Ah Jim, nothing if not consistent. Jim is trying to warn any posters that I am a medical cannabis patient. Please keep that in mind.

Also, in the spirit of keeping the group informed, Jim consistently posts as an **** would. You should probably keep that in mind if you decide to read his posts.

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I disagree and let me take it to the extreme, just to try to make the point.

Hypothetically, say you are sold the first gun. Before that point, the public was in no danger of being harmed by guns. After, they are in some increased level of possible danger.

As you say, if never used against another person, the harm doesn't materialize. If your life takes a terrible turn in the future, you may menace us with that gun. Or, if you get careless, and let that weapon fall into the wrong hands, again the rest of us may be harmed by that gun purchase.

The point is to try to try to think of some way, that allows you to essentially keep your guns if you are a good citizen and not allow guns to the bad citizens. Limiting sales to obvious dangers is good, if it can be determined. Maybe periodic gun license reviews could help in some cases. Maybe anonymous gun danger tip lines might help in some cases. I am not claiming to have solutions. I was just looking for some possible interesting ideas.

There is an "increased level of possible danger" when literally anything happens.

Ah Jim, nothing if not consistent. Jim is trying to warn any posters that I am a medical cannabis patient. Please keep that in mind.

Also, in the spirit of keeping the group informed, Jim consistently posts as an **** would. You should probably keep that in mind if you decide to read his posts.

Thanks for letting us know. In my 10 years on this board I always thought Jim was a nice guy but now I have learned otherwise!

Thanks for letting us know. In my 10 years on this board I always thought Jim was a nice guy but now I have learned otherwise!

Well it's those checks I send you each month.

I actually think that Bob (the one hit wonder) in Mich only sees my posts in his Cannabis THE WONDER DRUG thread where I make fun of his stoner posts. So he doesn't know too much about me. So you need to cut him some slack.

Well it's those checks I send you each month.

I actually think that Bob (the one hit wonder) in Mich only sees my posts in his Cannabis THE WONDER DRUG thread where I make fun of his stoner posts. So he doesn't know too much about me. So you need to cut him some slack.

Did you dig out that baggie today? You sound uncharacteristically reasonable. lol

Jim, perhaps you are right. I will keep an open mind going forward.

Federal authorities are expected to bring charges against a former neighbor of San Bernardino gunman Syed Farook who bought two of the guns used in last week's terror attack, Fox News has learned.

Enrique Marquez, who legally purchased the AR-15 rifles that Farook and his wife Tashfeen Malik used to kill 14 people and injure 21 others...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/10/federal-authorities-set-to-indict-friend-who-bought-guns-for-san-bernardino/

Federal authorities are expected to bring charges against a former neighbor of San Bernardino gunman Syed Farook who bought two of the guns used in last week's terror attack, Fox News has learned.

Enrique Marquez, who legally purchased the AR-15 rifles that Farook and his wife Tashfeen Malik used to kill 14 people and injure 21 others...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/10/federal-authorities-set-to-indict-friend-who-bought-guns-for-san-bernardino/

Good day neighbor. I have only been in this country for a short while and plan on bringing my mail order bride over to join us in the American dream. Would you please be so kind as to purchase for us two AR15 rifles.

Please and thanking you. May the Admiral Akbar be with you.

wtf was that guy's neighbor thinking (or not thinking). :wallbash:

Good day neighbor. I have only been in this country for a short while and plan on bringing my mail order bride over to join us in the American dream. Would you please be so kind as to purchase for us two AR15 rifles.

Please and thanking you. May the Admiral Akbar be with you.

wtf was that guy's neighbor thinking (or not thinking). :wallbash:

"I can't believe how easy it is to legally purchase assault rifles and give them to my jihadist friends. Allah bless America!"

Exercising those rights have far less chance of killing people two hours later than allowing everyone to buy any weapon because you are apparently afraid of the slippery slope. I think claiming that there is no way to compile such a list is acting intellectually dishonest.

That doesn't matter. You can not make any changes to a Constitutional liberty without setting a precedent that allows for others to be changed. Besides, people can't legally buy just any type of weapon - many fully automatic weapons can't legally be purchased.

For curositys sake, care to elaborate any more?

Just pointing out that the hypocrisy of all the faux conservatives on the modern right is just as pervasive as it is on the left.

A fact that is regularly overlooked by the many cheerleaders on this forum who are too busy rooting on their "team" to realize that it is running the exact same plays as the opponents whose tactics they are constantly crying about.

Just pointing out that the hypocrisy of all the faux conservatives on the modern right is just as pervasive as it is on the left.

A fact that is regularly overlooked by the many cheerleaders on this forum who are too busy rooting on their "team" to realize that it is running the exact same plays as the opponents whose tactics they are constantly crying about.

There is certainly some of that but at least the right understands that the top 5 issues we face are debt/deficits, the economy, immigration, security and entitlements. The left isn't even on the playing field instead spending most of their time on climate change, war on women, race, evil banks and "fairness".

I find the opposite to be true. On this board, the conservatives as well as within the Republican presidential candidates there is often much debate. Not so much with the libs here or even with their presidential candidates.

I'm really surprised that had to be explained.

There is certainly some of that but at least the right understands that the top 5 issues we face are debt/deficits, the economy, immigration, security and entitlements. The left isn't even on the playing field instead spending most of their time on climate change, war on women, race, evil banks and "fairness".

So what you think are the top 5 issues must certainly be the top 5 issues for everybody.

Thank you for providing a fine example of the single-minded, self-interest of both sides to which I was referring.. :thumbsup:

I find the opposite to be true. On this board, the conservatives as well as within the Republican presidential candidates there is often much debate. Not so much with the libs here or even with their presidential candidates.

When it comes to failing to recognize that the partisan idiocy on the right is equally as stupid as it is on the left, you are either the bronze, silver, gold or platinum winner in this forum.

I'm really surprised that had to be explained.

Are you really surprised that partisan fools don't recognize their own tomfoolery?

Because that in itself would be a surprise to me.