LA Grant

• Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

CORRUPT PRESIDENT CONSULTS WITH BILLIONAIRE BEFORE DOING HIS BIDDING:

Obama meets Bloomberg as he prepares order on guns.

As his administration prepares an executive order tightening access to guns, President Obama met Wednesday with former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a proponent of new gun laws who has become the chief enemy of the National Rifle Association. Obama has met with many gun control advocates in recent weeks as his aides complete work on a potential order expected to expand background checks on gun sales by closing the so-called "gun show loophole." A timeline on the order -- which has been tangled in legal and administrative questions -- is still unknown.

I remember when money in politics was bad.

CORRUPT PRESIDENT CONSULTS WITH BILLIONAIRE BEFORE DOING HIS BIDDING:

Obama meets Bloomberg as he prepares order on guns.

As his administration prepares an executive order tightening access to guns, President Obama met Wednesday with former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg, a proponent of new gun laws who has become the chief enemy of the National Rifle Association. Obama has met with many gun control advocates in recent weeks as his aides complete work on a potential order expected to expand background checks on gun sales by closing the so-called "gun show loophole." A timeline on the order -- which has been tangled in legal and administrative questions -- is still unknown.

I remember when money in politics was bad.

So according to this he is meeting with only one side of the issue before considering an Executive Order. Not sure if this is true but I wouldn't put it past him to not even consider the other side.

So according to this he is meeting with only one side of the issue before considering an Executive Order. Not sure if this is true but I wouldn't put it past him to not even consider the other side.

Seriously? You seem like a reasonable person. Why do you post such crap? Is it just to get a rise out of someone that can no longer stomach the ****?

Who do you think he should meet with? 'The other side' is a group of people sitting silently with their arms crossed, just like this wisdom collective. They can't discuss anything because that would be giving in....the slippery slope you know, no compromise!! WTF is anyone on the pro gun side going to contribute? Take a shot at what they would say when meeting Obama and then tell me why that was worth the effort

Edited by Bob in Mich

Seriously? You seem like a reasonable person. Why do you post such crap? Is it just to get a rise out of someone that can no longer stomach the ****?

Who do you think he should meet with? 'The other side' is a group of people sitting silently with their arms crossed, just like this wisdom collective. They can't discuss anything because that would be giving in....the slippery slope you know, no compromise!! WTF is anyone on the pro gun side going to contribute? Take a shot at what they would say when meeting Obama and then tell me why that was worth the effort

Probably something along the lines of "You can't make up laws on your own, because you're not Congress."

No worries Bob. Once we elect the next Republican President, he'll sign a law that mandates gun ownership for every American. You will finally have the protection from bad people that you so richly deserve and need. If you don't buy a gun, one will be given to you. And, there will be subsidies for buying your yearly required purchase of ammunition.

No worries Bob. Once we elect the next Republican President, he'll sign a law an executive order that mandates gun ownership for every American. You will finally have the protection from bad people that you so richly deserve and need. If you don't buy a gun, one will be given to you. And, there will be subsidies for buying your yearly required purchase of ammunition.

Laws are so passe these days...

No worries Bob. Once we elect the next Republican President, he'll sign a law that mandates gun ownership for every American. You will finally have the protection from bad people that you so richly deserve and need. If you don't buy a gun, one will be given to you. And, there will be subsidies for buying your yearly required purchase of ammunition.

performer? You've tried this lame joke 3 times now that I've seen. Give it up already. Wasn't funny the first time

performer? You've tried this lame joke 3 times now that I've seen. Give it up already. Wasn't funny the first time

No. It's not a joke. You will be forced to posses guns and will have to purchase ammunition every year. It's inevitable. Everyone will have to have guns or be fined and perhaps imprisoned. Get used to the idea. Obama has shown the way. Get in touch with your inner protector that's yearning to keep you from being a victim.

What specifically would you like to discuss?

Put the bong down Bobby your bias is showing. I thought weed mellowed people out.

Oh common man they come up with more than that. They scream for tighter gun controls. So they got that goin for them.........which is nice.

Oh .........they have lots of good ideas

(Liberalism is a mental disease)

Democrats Introduce Bill to Buy Me Some Brand New Guns
by Charles C W Cooke
Gun owners would be paid to sell their firearms to the federal government under new legislation from Democrats.
The Safer Neighborhoods Gun Buyback Act, which was reintroduced this week by Rep. Donald Payne Jr. (D-N.J.), is the latest attempt by Democrats to address gun violence. The bill has 22 co-sponsors.

I was going to write that this sounds like a really spiffing opportunity for me to get rid of my older guns and buy brand new ones. But then I saw this caveat:

As part of Payne’s $360 million gun buyback initiative, the Justice Department would pay gun owners a premium of 25 percent more than the market value of their firearms.
Gun owners could turn over their firearms to state and local governments as well as certain gun dealers.
In return, the gun owners would receive a debit card they could use to purchase anything other than more guns and ammunition.

Ah, you dastardly rasc—wait, actually that doesn’t really stop me doing anything much at all does it?
Were I so minded, I’d just use the money on the debit card to pay for the things I have to buy anyway, and then buy all my guns back with the money in my bank account that I hadn’t had to spend.
Nice.
Edited by B-Man

Oh .........they have lots of good ideas

(Liberalism is a mental disease)

Democrats Introduce Bill to Buy Me Some Brand New Guns

by Charles C W Cooke

Ah, the Democratic party is trying this again: https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/house-bill/4278/cosponsors?q=%7B%22search%22%3A%5B%22Safer+Neighborhoods+Gun+Buyback+Act%22%5D%7D&resultIndex=2

I was going to write that this sounds like a really spiffing opportunity for me to get rid of my older guns and buy brand new ones. But then I saw this caveat:

Ah, you dastardly rascwait, actually that doesnt really stop me doing anything much at all does it?

Were I so minded, Id just use the money on the debit card to pay for the things I have to buy anyway, and then buy all my guns back with the money in my bank account that I hadnt had to spend.

Nice.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner

Lol use their cars to buy a cabelas gift card and then buy a newer version of the gun you just traded in. And buy ammo with the profit. Thanks progressives!

Probably the first thing they'd say is, "Where ya' been? It's about time you woke up to the fact that you were elected to represent ALL of us, not just your 'mocrat buds."

Do you think that the leader of a representative form of government is required to only receive input from those that agree with his/her position?

"WTF is anyone on the pro gun side going to contribute?" Well, just maybe hearing their point of view would spark a point of commonality; or maybe just receiving the courtesy of being acknowledged would result in a more tempered debate on the issue.