I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

He was holding his shoulder before he threw the perfect deep ball down the sideline to Hogan, too.

I need to find common ground with someone today.

Can we agree that the offensive team seemed ill-prepared to handle the end of the game? Disorganization, almost lethargy?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to find common ground with someone today.

Can we agree that the offensive team seemed ill-prepared to handle the end of the game? Disorganization, almost lethargy?

Total agreement. Equal blame to Roman and Rex for not forcing Roman. That's been an issue all season. Terrible planning by Roman. He needs to let Taylor have substantially more leeway and not micromanage.

Kelly....that is because Tyrod is a gamer....one of the things I love about him.

but

He should not have been on the field.

Gamers tend to be good.

He sucks healthy. He sucks worse hurt.

Career backup for a reason. We're seeing it every week.

He may not be very good in cold weather (which is not good).

What we do know is that he (and the Bills) need a successful running attack during a game to keep the defense honest to establish the passing game.

The Bills OL was straining to open running lanes against a very stout patriots defensive front and once Miller was replaced by Urbik it got worse.

Still better than EJ, still the best QB on the roster, but he surely isn't the long term answer at QB.

I really wanted to believe, but he is another checkdown or scramble guy that can't consistently read the defense and throw down the field.

It's frustrating.

Totally agree. He is a great athlete, but cannot throw from the pocket and is too small and injury prone. Will never survive a full season. They need to address this ASAP before the Defense gets worse....

OMG. 12 pages of the sky is falling. One would think that the apocalypse happened last night.

Taylor wasn't at his best, he didn't turn the ball over and he was not sacked a bunch of times and the game remained close.

At the end of the game, TT being in obvious pain, and what appeared to be no obvious path to victory (meaning a hot streak / momentum) they could have at least tried EJ for the final series. Hindsight being what it is, it couldn't have hurt.

Edited by NOVABillsFan

Rob Johnson did too.

Rodgers did too! I guess just bc he sat for four years is not reason enough to beleive he is forever a QB to come off the bench. Hes not a rookie, but this is his first year starting since VTech. Its his second game back after sitting. I will make excuses bc the constant turnover at QB is hurting more than a bad QB is. We are 10 games in. TT is our QB this year. Thats it.

Sorry gugny i meant nothin by it haha we are all special.

Edited by PortlandiaEast

Rodgers did too! I guess just bc he sat for four years is not reason enough to beleive he is forever a QB to come off the bench. Hes not a rookie, but this is his first year starting since VTech. Its his second game back after sitting. I will make excuses bc the constant turnover at QB is hurting more than a bad QB is. We are 10 games in. TT is our QB this year. Thats it.

Sorry gugny i meant nothin by it haha we are all special.

Time spent as a backup is irrelevant. What happens when a QB becomes a starter is what counts.

Taylor, since being named the starter, has sucked in nearly every game he's played. And his performance trend line is going downward at a pretty steep pitch. He's Vick all over again. Take away the outside/his run game and make him pass. Then watch him suck. That's it.

Time spent as a backup is irrelevant. What happens when a QB becomes a starter is what counts.

Taylor, since being named the starter, has sucked in nearly every game he's played. And his performance trend line is going downward at a pretty steep pitch. He's Vick all over again. Take away the outside/his run game and make him pass. Then watch him suck. That's it.

0-2 against teams with a winning record.

The teams he has beaten have a combined record of 20-30.

0-2 against teams with a winning record.

The teams he has beaten have a combined record of 20-30.

As true as those things are, I'm not even considering W-L. He just looks horrible. He does two things well part-time: run and throw deep passes to wide open receivers. And lately, he can't even do those two things.

He really just isn't good.

Agree 100%. Taylor is a very good QB. One of the best in the league. I watch a lot of NFL football and the way Tyrod Taylor has performed this year put him in the top 10 in the league. You will not find a better one in the draft or on anyone else's roster. He is the real deal.

This has got to be sarcasm, right?

As true as those things are, I'm not even considering W-L. He just looks horrible. He does two things well part-time: run and throw deep passes to wide open receivers. And lately, he can't even do those two things.

He really just isn't good.

What do you suggest they do then? Start Manuel again? Dumb, da dumb dumb.