I hate to admit it, but Taylor sucks

Thats what I hate the most....He almost looks rushed on every play. Communication with sidelines is terrible. He is so busy trying to get our guys in position how can he possibly read the D. We have had so many coaches and systems it may take a full year with no changes to see what we have

Man 1 year with no change would be insane. When was the last time

For the first time this year, he looked like a rookie out there. Confused, inaccurate, clueless. With the knee injury taking away his explosiveness as a runner, he just isn't very good. I'm kind of glad in a way that the reality check came before he got the Fitzy style extension.

I was thinking a Tannehill style extension. He is going to be exposed as fragile in a moment. He honestly didnt even take a real spill for that shoulder. That was really weird

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been mad at Rex and badmouthed him for numerous things over the course of the season and even this particular game. That's not one of them. When your starting QB who looks hurt tells you he is good enough to go you put him back in, every time, and he proved he could still throw it.

I agree. I can't blame a coach for sticking with his starting QB in that situation.

Tom Brady sure looked pedestrian himself. I don't think he's a franchise QB. Not much of a future for him

Ironically your last sentence is correct. With absolutely no sarcasm.

'Exactly. the double standard is real.

I wasnt touching that with a 10 foot pole. I always wanted to see both qbs with the same supporting cast to see what happens. Either tyrod with hogan as his number 1/2. And no mccoy or williams. EJ is a world better at ball distribution. Sammy got the ball, Clay got the ball, Woods got the ball, and Hogan also. For whatever reason he can not roll to his left. And he cant complete a swing pass. Its weird to me. That is a hard pass for someone who has a hard time leading people though. But the fact remains. Under rex EJ was averaging somewherr around 270 and 2 tds a game. You can win with that. I always wanted to see Tyrod with Boom and Boobie and the rest of the nobodies that EJ played with in order to actually compare the two. Right now. It cant be objectively done

And it wasn't just the deep balls. He was inaccurate throwing short outside throws too. I think I counted 3 balls to Woods that were a good 1-2 yards in front of him and in the dirt.

And those things genuinely had heat on them

Ironically your last sentence is correct. With absolutely no sarcasm.

I wasnt touching that with a 10 foot pole. I always wanted to see both qbs with the same supporting cast to see what happens. Either tyrod with hogan as his number 1/2. And no mccoy or williams. EJ is a world better at ball distribution. Sammy got the ball, Clay got the ball, Woods got the ball, and Hogan also. For whatever reason he can not roll to his left. And he cant complete a swing pass. Its weird to me. That is a hard pass for someone who has a hard time leading people though. But the fact remains. Under rex EJ was averaging somewherr around 270 and 2 tds a game. You can win with that. I always wanted to see Tyrod with Boom and Boobie and the rest of the nobodies that EJ played with in order to actually compare the two. Right now. It cant be objectively done

And those things genuinely had heat on them

Isn't that the Tennessee game? Our runs achieved a total of 51 yards on 20 carries without Tyrod, we didn't have Watkins at all (Watkins played in both of EJ's games) and in the Jacksonville game we got Shady back.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

Not once did I see Woods pull up on his route on those throws. He was running towards the ball but it was way too far in front of him. It might have been a timing thing but it wasn't that Woods quit on his route.

He even dove for them

Been there done that. I get called an EJ Super Fan when I make such comments

The hypocrisy of the TT is great group strikes me funny.

Not really. Its actually quite nauseating. Its uniformed and stupid. But that is the way of Buffalo Bills superfans. Just watch. Tyrod Taylor gets us to 9 and 7 staggering to the finish playing the same way he has been playing. And some new shiny toy comes along. Tyrod who? Heaven forbid we take the 2 we have, maybe add 1 more and compete. Not one of the 2 has shown to have cemented themselves on this team. But i think both are workable enough to continue to condition. Buffalo fans gives up on players WAY TO EASILY

I don't see too many of them here today. If at the end of the season TT looks as shaky as he did last night and they're dead set against drafting a QB or bringing in legit competition for the starting job then there might be some hypocrisy, but as of now I'm not seeing it.

Rob it's worth keeping track of

What is he doing better at this point?

I'll use this as an excuse to try and spin the conversation back to his skills this season instead of some of the sidetrack content

We are alive BECAUSE of Tyrod? Is that even right?when has he put the Bills on his back and singlehandedly beat ANYONE

I like Tyrod, but he has not played well the last couple of games. It's pretty obvious that he's a little lost back there. He works way too slowly, and he needs to step it up.

I remember everyone being so enthrawled by him being so cool calm and collected. I remember saying. What if thats him 100%. What if he has no sense of urgency. He has not shown any yet. And its alarming

I'm surprised by the negativity. I never wanted TT to be the starter but have been pleased - for the most part - with what I've seen.

I do think he played poorly yesterday. I also think he tends to be late with his decisions. And, maybe because of his stature, he sometimes has trouble finding the open guy.

But even after last night, TT is still the 14th rated QB in the NFL right now. He's rated ahead of Mariota, Winston, Rivers, Wilson, Newton, Luck and Alex Smith.

And, presumably, TT is still learning.

Sometimes I think we give up on young players too soon.

Sure would trade him and EJ for Newton, Luck (and i think he is severely overrated), Wilson, or Rivers... I STILL WISH WE HAD JUST DRAFTED BRIDGEWATER!!!

As true as those things are, I'm not even considering W-L. He just looks horrible. He does two things well part-time: run and throw deep passes to wide open receivers. And lately, he can't even do those two things.

He really just isn't good.

Watching last night, a horrible thought went through my head. Tyrod was really good when he was a healthy and a big threat to kill defenses with his legs. Since the knee injury and knee brace, that part of his game is missing, and it's taking the rest of his game along for the ride. What if he is ... RG3 v.2.0? But an RG3 whose peak level was considerably lower than the original RG3? That wouldn't be a good thing, now would it ...

I need to find common ground with someone today.

Can we agree that the offensive team seemed ill-prepared to handle the end of the game? Disorganization, almost lethargy?

You win if you say the defense quite possibly woke up last night. Do you think Rex finally popped the hood and realized the turbo charged V12 he has been sitting on and driving like a Toyota Corolla?

As true as those things are, I'm not even considering W-L. He just looks horrible. He does two things well part-time: run and throw deep passes to wide open receivers. And lately, he can't even do those two things.

He really just isn't good.

Not true. Launches passes to covered receivers in the 4th substantially boosting stats against conservative coverage. Last night at one point Brady had Taylor by 100 yards. I honestly don't know where he got 200+ but he did.

Tennessee

The game we won by a point? The one that we picked off mariota at the end of the game to seal? We scored 2 td. That was a team effort and a very weak one at that. Didnt Taylor throw for something like 38 yards in the first half?

He finished with 109 yards 8 carries for 76 1 rushing td 1 passing td. That is carrying a team?

Edited by Agent 91

Isn't that the Tennessee game? Our runs achieved a total of 51 yards on 20 carries without Tyrod, we didn't have Watkins at all (Watkins played in both of EJ's games) and in the Jacksonville game we got Shady back.

Actually you are partially correct. Watkins played half a game. If he played in JAX he did absolutely nothing because that was the Woods and Clay show.

I think of Taylor learned to use Clay and Woods i wouldnt pile on him. He just isn't playing like a real starter yet. Lady night he threw numerous passes in a row to Woods, then switched to Hogan, then to McCoy. No variation. You have Charles Clay. You have to exploit that. You have Watkins you have to eat off of that. If he can't. We need someone who will. Point blank period.

I thinking you are over reacting. Taylor has been hitting all those throws all year so far. I don't know what happened last night, but one bad game is not the end. Maybe the cold was affecting him, but he can surely play and can only get better.

I thinking you are over reacting. Taylor has been hitting all those throws all year so far. I don't know what happened last night, but one bad game is not the end. Maybe the cold was affecting him, but he can surely play and can only get better.

What you have is a certain few blowing the horn loud and the sheep are piling on

Pile on sheep