Is anyone else rooting for the Fish?

BUFFALOKIE

Cuck the Fowboys!!!!!

A Miami win doesn't hurt us, right? I get a good deal of satisfaction/consolation being in the best division in the league (conference?). And, we're definitely in the best division.

GO BILLS!

The Cowboys being entirely eliminated from the postseason would be good for the Bills late in the season. I would expect them to shut Romo down as soon as they lose that 9th game. They can't really afford him re-breaking his collar bone again. He picked a bad day to come back too. Suh specializes in landing hard on QB's.

I always root for AFC teams to lose to NFC teams because you just never know how things will play out for the wild card spot. Having the tie breaker over the Phins doesn't help the Bills if the Phins go on a roll late in the season and end up with a better record than the Bills.

I only root for Miami when they play the Pats. But that's only a temporary aberration from normalcy, until the Pats stop cheating.

I'll also root for Miami if they play ISIS...but I think I'd root for ISIS over the Patriots at this point.

I always root for AFC teams to lose to NFC teams because you just never know how things will play out for the wild card spot. Having the tie breaker over the Phins doesn't help the Bills if the Phins go on a roll late in the season and end up with a better record than the Bills.

Exactly