TNF: Titans vs Jags - the battle of Bills quitters

YoloinOhio

NFLN is telling us this has playoff implications. Not sure about that but go Titans amirite if that's the case. Unless you think The Jagoffs can win the division. I don't.

Quitter Mularkey vs Quitter Marrone

Enjoy the crap unis

Edited by YoloinOhio

Enjoy the crap unis

Why does Ten get to wear uniforms that look like ones the already have? Should they be in some "off" color? They have red in their logo, make them wear red too...

This game may be THE reason fantasy football was invented.

Do you mean daily fantasy football? Did you know you can win ACTUAL cash playing fantasy football!?! :D

I'm a sucker for football. I'll be watching

This is why I'll watch - it's intriguing because it's football. And a little bit because of Bortles v Marriotta...

NFLN is telling us this has playoff implications. Not sure about that but go Titans amirite if that's the case. Unless you think The Jagoffs can win the division. I don't.

Quitter Mularkey vs Quitter Marrone

Enjoy the crap unis

Both guys quit, but one but had a helping hand on his backside.

Are you talking about Mularkey? I always thought that he quit because he didn't want to work for an 80 year old GM with no front office experience.

That was part of it, the other was the conditions levy apparently put on him. It was rumored inside that Marv really wanted the HC job, and Mularkey wanted no part of that environment.

That was part of it, the other was the conditions levy apparently put on him. It was rumored inside that Marv really wanted the HC job, and Mularkey wanted no part of that environment.

I believe that to some degree Marrone was pushed out, too. He had the golden parachute of course but I think that Pegula was a little more shrewd businessman and helped him out the door.