MNF: Texans at Bengals

YoloinOhio

Holy !@#$ing **** am I pissed off.

I needed 20 total yards from Jeremy Hill and the Bengals were my survivor pick.

Are you kidding me Cincinnati? At home! To the Texans!

!@#$ you. !@#$ you and your soulless ginger quarterback.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So this is really root of the matter: self interest in FF & a survivor pool...

LoL... J/k

So this is really root of the matter: self interest in FF & a survivor pool...

LoL... J/k

Why else would anyone ever care what the Bengals do? Let's me honest, as long as Lewis is the coach and Dalton is the Qb, they will continue to waste a spot in the playoffs

So, everyone not named the New England Patriots*?

YEP!!!!

Oh... & remember '72 Dolphins... They cheated too... Tampered to get Shula from Baltimore... IT is the name of the game!!!!... Cheating that is.

If I recall, a very crappy Bills team lost to MIA in Old '72 by ONE point in The Orange Bowl... GASP!!!

Why else would anyone ever care what the Bengals do? Let's me honest, as long as Lewis is the coach and Dalton is the Qb, they will continue to waste a spot in the playoffs

MAYBE... BUT take a look @ our Bills who wasted spots in 4 consecutive SBs.

In two of my leagues, I saw two owners get less that 50 points that had him as their starter. These leagues average 150-200 points per game.

It was brutal

Yep. I had a score of like 73. Brutal. Not only did it knock me out of the BYE week spot, but I lost $100 in a last man standing elimination aspect of the league.

Edited by What a Tuel

i have the exact same fantasy matchup going on. I just need nugent to get no more than 1 more FG and a little help from Eifert would be nice for some breathing room!

TJ Yates is in just when you thought this game couldn't get more boring

I think we just found the answer to the question, "Is there any team in the NFL that Peyton Manning would actually make better at this point." And yet ... they won.

The Bungles giveth and the Bungles taketh away. In one of my FF leagues I would have won if Eifert had a decent night (taketh), but in the other my opponent needed Hill and the Bungles defense to have big games (giveth).

Even Steven.

nice. Now tell us how you REALLY feel about them. :lol:

How lame are the Cincy fans? The place sounded like a library even when their 8-0 team at the time had a 6-3 lead. I think they knew what was coming....AGAIN!!!!

I was shocked how much that crowd was booing. Team is 8-0 ... I know they are. Of playing well, but damn!

I was shocked how much that crowd was booing. Team is 8-0 ... I know they are. Of playing well, but damn!

Bengals fans as a whole are a fair weather bunch. This is the fan base who struggles to sell out games even though they are a perennial playoff team and hated The owner so much for sticking with Marvin Lewis and Andy Dalton that they wanted to organize a boycott of a home playoff game. Ironic.

They also are such great fans that you will find them at the mall on Sunday afternoons during the Bengals games. Wearing their Bengals jerseys 🤔

Edited by YoloinOhio

Man that TE Eifert sucks dropping 2 - 3 in a row!! /src

Dalton throws a frozen rope! damn

The Bungles giveth and the Bungles taketh away. In one of my FF leagues I would have won if Eifert had a decent night (taketh), but in the other my opponent needed Hill and the Bungles defense to have big games (giveth).

Even Steven.

wait what??? Nice Avatar e

Just as a side note, the Bungles OL was holding ALL night long, but were rarely called. In fact, on the one drive where they got their 2nd FG, the drive was kept alive on a 3rd down defensive holding call on the Texans, and on that same play, Watt was clearly clotheslined by an offensive lineman, but no call was made.

Also, until both the Bungles AND the Panthers show me that they can win in the playoffs, I'm not a believer. Lol