Even Simpler Math - Russel Wilson < TT

moshermw

After he strung together a few nice games, I once thought Drew Bledsoe with the franchise QB we all had been waiting for. We all know how that worked out.

TT's play has been impressive. I just think it's way premature to judge him better than RW.

Let him build up his resume a little more first.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RW is a perfectly fine QB. He is not elite but he just got paid elite money. His contract will ultimately destroy the team. He is significantly overpaid. No B+ or better player will sign with them now for less money.

I won't speak to TT other than to say I have really liked what I have seen so far.

As for RW you are spot on. He was carried by an ELITE defense AND running game. He has not been a game changer. He is a game manager and is being paid as if he is elite. That has already led to dissension with Kam Chancellor and that will only increase. A perfect example is Joe Flacco, his contract, and what it has done to the Ravens. This is part of the Pats* secret to success. Brady is not paid as much as he could be and it allows them to put a better team around him.

I like Tyrod, but you super fans are putting him on a platform he has yet to deserve.

After he strung together a few nice games, I once thought Drew Bledsoe with the franchise QB we all had been waiting for. We all know how that worked out.

TT's play has been impressive. I just think it's way premature to judge him better than RW.

Let him build up his resume a little more first.

:)

I sing TT's praises as much as anyone here

but

Come on man.....TT has a long way to go before even being uttered in the same breath as a Super Bowl winning QB

Uttered in the same breath??? Come on man. I live in the Pacific Northwest and have watched almost every Seattle game over the last few years. Russell Wilson has had the rare luxury of playing with a historically dominant defense. Wilson was Seattle's version of Baltimore's Trent Dilfer in their SB win. JP Losman could have come out of retirement to play qb and led that Seattle team to their SB win in 2013. That D was just that good. Is Wilson solid? Of course. But Tyrod has looked better and statistically (QBR) is having a better year than Wilson. Without Seattle's D playing at an all-world level, Wilson is looking like an average qb in the league. Definitely not top 10. I like what I see from Tyrod. He's accurate, can make throws from the pocket and get out and dance if he has to. Time will tell, but the whole can't compare him to a "Super Bowl winning QB" crap argument has to stop.

Go Bills!!!

Uttered in the same breath??? Come on man. I live in the Pacific Northwest and have watched almost every Seattle game over the last few years. Russell Wilson has had the rare luxury of playing with a historically dominant defense. Wilson was Seattle's version of Baltimore's Trent Dilfer in their SB win. JP Losman could have come out of retirement to play qb and led that Seattle team to their SB win in 2013. That D was just that good. Is Wilson solid? Of course. But Tyrod has looked better and statistically (QBR) is having a better year than Wilson. Without Seattle's D playing at an all-world level, Wilson is looking like an average qb in the league. Definitely not top 10. I like what I see from Tyrod. He's accurate, can make throws from the pocket and get out and dance if he has to. Time will tell, but the whole can't compare him to a "Super Bowl winning QB" crap argument has to stop.

Go Bills!!!

No

No points - at all - at home - about to go into halftime.

So he has a Super Bowl - get it - that was 2013.

2015 - Taylor has found points while struggling against elite NFL D...iike Jets and Cards ... and RW still has Lynch.

Just sayin.

There's Bills fandom idiotic math 101

the guys who in 3 years in the league, took his team to 2 Super Bowl and won one ring is less than a 5-2 lifetime starting QB on a team that hasn't seen the playoff this century.

Man, you guys must be drinking lots of stuff or smoking funky things to think this stuff.

How about TT is playing far better than PM or RW right now. We need to take advantage of it!

Totally agree on this one. He's a decent QB who played on a great defensive team and a great running team. Now those two aren't looking so good and need to rely on RW and he's coming up average.

RW is a perfectly fine QB. He is not elite but he just got paid elite money. His contract will ultimately destroy the team. He is significantly overpaid. No B+ or better player will sign with them now for less money.

If Green Bay recovers the onside kick RW game changing ability never happens. The guy is a good NFL QB but to me he's Flutie-esque that a lot of success had more to the team around him then him alone.

So, how many onside kicks have you seen recovers this year?

Not a big RW fan, but could you imagine the outrage if the BILLS let him walk instead of paying him? C'mon man.

If Green Bay recovers the onside kick RW game changing ability never happens. The guy is a good NFL QB but to me he's Flutie-esque that a lot of success had more to the team around him then him alone.

Or if after picking Russell Wilson, Burnett runs into field goal range instead of sliding as if the game was over 19-7 with 5 minutes left.

Then GB proceeds to do the following:

Eddie Lacy to the left -4 yards

Eddie Lacy to the right -2 yards

Eddie Lacy up the middle 2 yards

Punt

GB blew that game.

Edited by What a Tuel