Peyton Manning Benched

Protocal69

This is what the end of a career looks like. Same with John Unitas. Sad, but time to pack it in and enjoy life with the family. Sit on the bench, come in for a playoff spot if needed.

He once wanted to wear black high tops as a way of honoring Johnny U. Ironic...(the league nixed the idea because No Fun)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, I thought he just allegedly mooned them.

who really knows, maybe....maybe not. The stink of it was that there was much more to the story but Daddy (as always) stepped in and swept all of the nastiness away. The trainer was paid to go away and I think for the most part, she has.

I thought I heard today it was plantar fasciitis tear. If so, that is excruciating, and can explain why he has been so off. I hate to see his demise. I really hope they find a way to win these next few games, and bring him back when 100% healthy.

I know he is not what he was years ago, but still hope he can beat Brady, and make a run in the playoffs. We're not good enough to get to the SB. We are good enough to make the playoffs. I'm going to vomit if Brady and BB go to another SB.

If we are knocked out, I'm officially a Bengals fan, or anyone else that will beat them.

I thought I heard today it was plantar fasciitis tear. If so, that is excruciating, and can explain why he has been so off. I hate to see his demise. I really hope they find a way to win these next few games, and bring him back when 100% healthy.

I know he is not what he was years ago, but still hope he can beat Brady, and make a run in the playoffs. We're not good enough to get to the SB. We are good enough to make the playoffs. I'm going to vomit if Brady and BB go to another SB.

If we are knocked out, I'm officially a Bengals fan, or anyone else that will beat them.

Yup. People got all hot and bothered about yesterday, but I care more about them losing in the playoffs so I can enjoy SB 50 stress-free.

Article on FOX talks about Manning's 0.0 game and compares it to Buffalo Bills quarterback Gary Marangi's 0.0 game.

There's also some comfort, perhaps, in knowing that it could have been worse, something former Buffalo Bills quarterback Gary Marangi knows all too well. Because Marangi, now a high school football coach on Long Island, holds the dubious record of having thrown the most passes en route to a 0.0 rating in league history.

Anybody remember the Marangi vs Ferguson argument?

Often interesting to go back to some articles written before the drafts by prognosticators. This one had 20 NFL talent evaluators polled before the Luck/RG3/Wilson draft that said Osweiller would be the biggest bust.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/as-good-as-it-gets-vn4vq54-148038285.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&ipad=y

Often interesting to go back to some articles written before the drafts by prognosticators. This one had 20 NFL talent evaluators polled before the Luck/RG3/Wilson draft that said Osweiller would be the biggest bust.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/as-good-as-it-gets-vn4vq54-148038285.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&ipad=y

What I take from that links is this.... one scout thought Trent Richardson was the best player in that draft. Wow.