Rex wearing a Clemson helmet in his presser is...

YoloinOhio

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Ryan makes a fool out of himself sometimes. I think he goes overboard sometimes. But the guy is fun and wants to have fun and some if not most of the criticisms of him being a clown and ridiculous, exemplified by the fake IK outrage, is the same kind of stuff we hate the NFL for taking all the fun out of the game.

Criticizing him as a coach, for when his defense is not playing well or the team is losing, of course, is all legit.

I think Ryan makes a fool out of himself sometimes. I think he goes overboard sometimes. But the guy is fun and wants to have fun and some if not most of the criticisms of him being a clown and ridiculous, exemplified by the fake IK outrage, is the same kind of stuff we hate the NFL for taking all the fun out of the game.

Criticizing him as a coach, for when his defense is not playing well or the team is losing, of course, is all legit.

Most people lose their sense of playfulness as life goes on.

Corporate NFL is all about making money, but love for the game ought to include the sheer joy of the contest.

As you note, a sense of fun won't make up for poor performance, but it sure makes it easier to root for a jovial fellow over a mumbling, killjoy cheat (for example.)

First they make them wear pink socks and towels in October.

Then they make them wear camo socks and wrist pads in November.

Now they make us wear red uniforms and orange helmets that don't even have our logo on it.

This is crazy. Why can't we just wear our normal uniforms anymore?

A total troll job toward all the FSU Seminoles on this team! ;) They should be outraged.

Go...

Lmao, people need to chill. How he behaves in the presser has zero to do with game days. He's a victim of having every word twisted, manipulated and analyzed to throw him under the bus...so good for him for having fun with it. The man loves his job, so people pull the stick out of azz and let him enjoy his job and deal with the ridiculous over scrutiny his words are always in. Edited by Alphadawg7

Lmao, people need to chill. How he behaves in the presser has zero to do with game days. He's a victim of having every word twisted, manipulated and analyzed to throw him under the bus...so good for him for having fun with it. The man loves his job, so people pull the stick out of azz and let him enjoy his job and deal with the ridiculous over scrutiny his words are always in.

That's his own fault...

Lmao, people need to chill. How he behaves in the presser has zero to do with game days. He's a victim of having every word twisted, manipulated and analyzed to throw him under the bus...so good for him for having fun with it. The man loves his job, so people pull the stick out of azz and let him enjoy his job and deal with the ridiculous over scrutiny his words are always in.

Exactly. Too many people hate fun when it doesn't match their own peculiar sense of humor.

First they make them wear pink socks and towels in October.

Then they make them wear camo socks and wrist pads in November.

Now they make us wear red uniforms and orange helmets that don't even have our logo on it.

This is crazy. Why can't we just wear our normal uniforms anymore?

Show some sensitivity. Buffalo have rights too. In fact there delicious.

i'm outraged, and hurt by your insensitive comments.