IK Enemkpali to be team captain vs. Jets

Wazzu Bill

Do you guys think Rex literally signed IK months ago, then put him on the active roster for no other reason than troll the Jets in week 10 of the NFL season? I don't think Rex even thinks IK can play in is defense, he literally just kept him around to troll for lulz at this point. It's kind of sick if you think about it. I get if IK was an impact player, but the guy stinks and will likely be cut unceremoniously shortly after this game.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all about the W. If we walk away with a win, Rex can do whatever the heck he wants for team captains. But I don't love being the laughing stock of the NFL when Rex trolls all week then lays a deuce on Sunday

he trolled one week in September. Let me know when he does it again. I don't consider this trolling but that's just me.

Do you guys think Rex literally signed IK months ago, then put him on the active roster for no other reason than troll the Jets in week 10 of the NFL season? I don't think Rex even thinks IK can play in is defense, he literally just kept him around to troll for lulz at this point. It's kind of sick if you think about it. I get if IK was an impact player, but the guy stinks and will likely be cut unceremoniously shortly after this game.

i think he signed him to be a depth player who knows his defense. Because we needed a depth player who knows his defense.

Unbelievable. My first reaction was to say, "wow, what a $^#%#" but at least it has Jets fans that are otherwise complimentary of Rex getting a bit hot: http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/124212-rex-is-coming-to-town-thursday-november-12-825-pm-bills-jets-~-~-~/?page=2

LMAO at the silliness of any associated anger over this.

Trolling is when Jeff Fisher rolled out every player for the coin toss that the Rams drafted with the picks the Redskins traded to them in order to take RG3, the week they played Washington.

Using players who used to play for the opponent each week is not trolling. The jets already know he does this - so why would they care or use it as the dreaded "bulletin board"

IMO

Edited by YoloinOhio

he trolled one week in September. Let me know when he does it again. I don't consider this trolling but that's just me.

i think he signed him to be a depth player who knows his defense. Because we needed a depth player who knows his defense.

I agree that naming IK captain isn't exactly crossing any red lines. It's not a total *$%# move, but there are definitely some subliminal tones.You have to agree Rex runs his mouth more than an average NFL coach, and that's what people have a problem with. After yesterdays game, when asked about the upcoming matchup vs the Jets, Rex says "Yeah I hate those guys......uh, just kidding, it's just another game"...giving the impression that he's a coke bottle filled with mentos about to explode with trash talk

I agree that naming IK captain isn't exactly crossing any red lines. It's not a total *$%# move, but there are definitely some subliminal tones.You have to agree Rex runs his mouth more than an average NFL coach, and that's what people have a problem with. After yesterdays game, when asked about the upcoming matchup vs the Jets, Rex says "Yeah I hate those guys......uh, just kidding, it's just another game"...giving the impression that he's a coke bottle filled with mentos about to explode with trash talk

i think he has a sense of humor.