Just Ran Into Darby at the Galleria

Protocal69

Crazy how we spent such a high draft pick on someone who can't play and a position we didn't need

sad bitter Bills fan. after 15 years, so many. gray matter has stopped functioning in the sadness. sure hope they win sunday. if they lose, guys like this will be jumping out of windows.

i remember seeing Bryce Paup at Champs sports at the Galleria when i was a kid. biggest human being i had ever seen up close in street clothes. he did not look very welcoming so i kept my distance. its funny when you realize these are just (relatively) normal people trying to live their lives. i feel bad when people pester them. Bryce probably just needed a new jock strap so i could understand why he was probably annoyed with people staring and taking pics. hes just trying to live his life

i remember seeing Bryce Paup at Champs sports at the Galleria when i was a kid. biggest human being i had ever seen up close in street clothes. he did not look very welcoming so i kept my distance. its funny when you realize these are just (relatively) normal people trying to live their lives. i feel bad when people pester them. Bryce probably just needed a new jock strap so i could understand why he was probably annoyed with people staring and taking pics. hes just trying to live his life

Well as we all know, Ralph was cheap. He had to go get his own gear.

Looks much bigger than 5-10 and I am 6'1. Looks like a cool cat. He starting dancing in front of the mircosoft store.

Hope he plays good come Sunday

Personal foul 15 yards. offensive mall interference.

Or 15 yards for excessive celebration of a laptop purchase.