McCown Out for the Season; Manziel Out with Concussion

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pettine could not have handled this any worse. He's the clown HC the Browns just had to hire....

Manziel couldn't have handled his professional career worse. He's a clown who didn't put in the time last season. This time around he went off and did exactly what he told the team hierarchy what he would not do during his off week. He then got his buds to lie about when the latest vid was shot.

Other than cutting him what do you want Pettine to do?

@NFL_CFB

Silver lining for #Browns fans? Cleveland in position to have choice of QBs in #NFLDraft --> http://bit.ly/1Ou5sWs

This Browns' team is so snake-bitten. A potential game-winning FG is blocked and taken back for the winning (losing) TD?! It's probably for the best for their draft position though.

I really wish Jerry Jones drafted him....I really do

I have a feeling Johnny eventually ends up in Dallas.

Manziel couldn't have handled his professional career worse. He's a clown who didn't put in the time last season. This time around he went off and did exactly what he told the team hierarchy what he would not do during his off week. He then got his buds to lie about when the latest vid was shot.

Other than cutting him what do you want Pettine to do?

Just play him.

All this other stuff is meaningless. Can you imagine if Jim Kelly had to deal with Marv telling him how to live his life off the field back in his debauched heyday?? Michael Irving caught in just a fur coat surrounded by hookers and a pile of coke? The 70's Raiders? Joe Namath--he was idolized for living the life.

If he can't play, cut him. But this moral infraction crap is pointless. It is guaranteed to fail. Pettine should just say the kid is ready to play every Sunday so he's playing, end of story. Instead, they have penned themselves into this impossible scenario for a young NFL player.

He just brought in Terrell Pryor, for chrissakes. Who do you think he's going to start...Austin Davis? Terrel Pryor?

Edited by Mr. WEO

This Browns' team is so snake-bitten. A potential game-winning FG is blocked and taken back for the winning (losing) TD?! It's probably for the best for their draft position though.

I have a feeling Johnny eventually ends up in Dallas.

He will. I just wish they wasted the draft pick....

Jones: Cowboys looking to develop QB; could've been Manziel

Could still be Manziel when he gets released by Cleveland.

Like I said ... :nana:

He might trade Romo for him. Jerruh thinks Tony can play for another 5 seasons. He never said for which team.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

Austin Davis, baby! Chalk up an easy win for KC coming up soon and they can even rest their starters! :death:

This actually helps the Bills.

Pettine could not have handled this any worse. He's the clown HC the Browns just had to hire....

If you recall Pettine was their last option. But I disagree with you. This falls completely on Manziel. Spoiled man-child.