Syracuse Basketball 2015-2016

inkman

Why are we even talking about Bona? Don't we have a game tomorrow? I don't know much about Dayton other than what read in a PS article. Not a lot of size and not a great shooting team from what I saw. Anyone know anything about them?

I am so pumped because I managed to keep my work schedule clear for tomorrow. Got a 4 pack of Heady Topper I've been saving for a week (that is really hard to do), and a few Cuban cigars I smuggled back from the Dominican. Life is good.

Go Cuse!!

Yeah I'm off tomorrow and looking forward to a long day on the couch! The ole lady is working so it's all about basketball and booze. Cuse needs to play well tomorrow to get some confidence going forward. Dayton is not a good shooting team and that should equate to success for the zone D.

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah decent game til halftime and Buffalo kept Miami close. I have the shockers to win tonight hopefully that pans out.

Yeah. Bryce Johnson has been crazy out there, especially in the 2nd half. I've got Wichita State going a few rounds. Baker and Van Fleet are legit.

Isiah Hicks gonna be long time NBA player. Ufgu has no shot, Heels found their mojo vs Notre Dame and UVA.

Yeah. FGCU looked like they had an adrenaline dump after riding so high. UNC has clamped down on D. Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

That's the crazy Heels for ya...let a team shoot 60% to hang in for a half, then open the 2nd with a 25-6 run to squash their hopes.

When they play with defensive intensity they can be scary.

Got some Dogfish Head 90 and wings, ready for this game. Let's go Cuse!

Nice! The wings are schiitt in my town.

Tough first half with both teams shooting streaky. Roberson actually looks like he came to play, however, and Malachi is looking like a force, per usual. Live and die by the three...not a good formula for success in the tourney.

Nice! The wings are schiitt in my town.

Tough first half with both teams shooting streaky. Roberson actually looks like he came to play, however, and Malachi is looking like a force, per usual. Live and die by the three...not a good formula for success in the tourney.

Roberson is giving everything. Lydon needs to be a little more confident. Boeheim has had a good rotation going. I'm betting the 2nd half will be called more tightly.