Titans fire Ken Whisenhunt

YoloinOhio

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Mularkey will do really well there.

What the Titans need is someone who will call more triple reverses and halfback passes. He's the right guy for the job.

I feel like this is an insult.

It's like these owners are saying: "Look, if you can't even beat the Bills, then you're fired."

I think it's time for the triple lindy play, followed by the old statue of liberty because that will work.

Too bad for Wisenhunt. He did a nice job with Arizona when he had Warner, but when he retired it all went downhill.

Grego still has Nashville ties I think.

Mularkey, Greggo, maybe they can grab Jauron and pry Marrone away from the Jags have have the Bills all-star retread coaching staff!

@ESPNStatsInfo

Since 1970 merger, only one coach has had a worse record in his first 23 games with a team than Ken Whisenhunt

CS5U2RkWoAA3fsm.jpg

Amazing how the Bills make every "NFL List You Don't Want Your Team On". It's uncanny...

Jesus. That's Rich Kotite territory.

:flirt:

@ESPNStatsInfo

Since 1970 merger, only one coach has had a worse record in his first 23 games with a team than Ken Whisenhunt

CS5U2RkWoAA3fsm.jpg

And once again I'm reminded of one of my favorite coaching quotes of all time:

When asked about the execution of Tampa's offense, McKay replied, "I'm all for it."

I think Mularkey will do really well there.

What the Titans need is someone who will call more triple reverses and halfback passes. He's the right guy for the job.

They also need more strolls and cheeseburgers